A question to all the females out there....

Here's mine:

18ct+white+gold+1%2f4+carat+ring

http://www.hsamuel.co.uk/webstore/d/4884205/18ct+white+gold+1%2f4+carat+ring/

Ok well I have just got back from the Jewellery Quater and I found the ring and got it today!! ended up getting quite a good deal I think, its a Princess Cut, 0.35carat diamond, tiffany style setting, platinum, they had it marked at £1350.00 and I managed to get them to knock 40% off and got it for £810!! they valued it at £1500 which they have provided certification for and also GIA certified, so all in all I am quite happy!!

Just hope she likes it now!!!! :D

WOW! The ring looks stunning, and a Disney trip - she's a very lucky lady!!!

How long till you go? :wizard:

Ok well I have just got back from the Jewellery Quater and I found the ring and got it today!! ended up getting quite a good deal I think, its a Princess Cut, 0.35carat diamond, tiffany style setting, platinum, they had it marked at £1350.00 and I managed to get them to knock 40% off and got it for £810!! they valued it at £1500 which they have provided certification for and also GIA certified, so all in all I am quite happy!!

Just hope she likes it now!!!! :D

That sounds like a great deal. I'm sure she'll love it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter