A Question for those who have been during free dining....

pigspacey

Mouseketeer
Hello:wave:
We leave next thursday for a sneaky pre xmas trip and I was wondering if I need to pre book all the meals before we leave home or if i can wait and do them all in city hall. Was thinking about Plaza Gardens, Restaurant des Stars and the Chuckwagon (Can you tell we like a buffet!) Thanks for any advice you can give

Next Thursday is the day before a lot of schools finish for the holidays - personally, I think you should book before you get there. I was fine booking at City Hall last week, but we were only there midweek, and there were only the 2 of us.

hiya ive just got back from staying at the cheyenne and the buffet was lovely ! we ate there our first nite . We booked that morning at the town hall , it wasnt buxy at all , i would say the best time to eat there was before 7 ish as everyone comes out the parks and eats at the hotel and by 8 its packed . You have to que a little while for the main meal but you just go up and help yourself to the starters and get a table . We had the meal vouchers and got loads of food for them . We even used them in part payment for buffalo bills . We only paid 45 euros for the 3 of us to go so it was well worth it !!! we just handed in our evening meal vouchers at the kiosk and got the tickets the day b4 . We then ate at annettes diner the last nite . It was also lovely here and i got my fiancee a bday cake which was massive !! we had to wait half hr to be seated tho as we ate at 8pm after all the parades .

We ate at the Plaza Gardens and it was really good. There is a lot of choices (even for me, the picky one!). Restaurant des Stars was pretty average for me. Lots of fried food!
Have a wonderful time!

Thank you all for your advice - Chuck wagon seems to always get good reviews, really looking forward to trying there now!
Have booked Plaza Gardens for 5pm Thursday and Chuck Wagon for 6pm Saturday as I imagine the parks will be mega busy by then.
Thanks again for your advice :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter