• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A question for the annual pass experts

snels

DIS Veteran
Hi,
I want to book two rooms with my annual pass. One room will be for my family (annual pass holders). The other room will be for my sister's family, who don't have annual passes.
What would happen if the pass holder who makes the reservations has an emergency can't get to the resort on checkin day? Would my sister's family be able to get their room?
Thanks so much for your replies!

Sandy

On Check in day...someone with an annual pass must be there, if you can't produce valid ap...rack rate will be charged.

I believe that disney does reserve the right to do exactly what was described above, however, I have never even been asked to show my AP at check in, and have read here that cm's are often very flexible in allowing AP's to be activated after check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter