A question for anyone who has stayed at the Santa Fe Hotel.

Bexx

DIS Veteran
If you have kept the leaflet with the hotel plan on, could you please have a look at it and tell me the numbers or names given to the group of buildings on the far left, after coming out of the main building? I'm considering staying here for a night in November and think I might put in a request (though I know it won't guarantee anything!) for this area when I make the booking.

TIA

the yellow section? trial of the artifacts??? if yes,block nos 10 to 18

No idea!! All I know is that if I look on Google Earth, they are on the furthest left after you exit the reception/restaurant building, and are the block of buildings closest to Sequoia Lodge!

thats what it looks like on the plan, give me a bit of a chance, my dd, she was there in a few months back one of the biggest buildngs at the end, then, from the bedroom window theres an artifical stream and one can see Cheyenne is quite near from those rooms, it may be in a few hours time though that i next post her answer.
regards
P.

dd stayed in the section
trail of Water, last building 32,I can see on map that also building 33 (part of it has view of Cheyenne, pm me
regards
P.

Hi Becky
I have PMed you with somthing that might help you
We stayed in block 14 room 31 and it had bunk beds

Many thanks for the map Tracy. :cheer2: Ghasfura - you were spot on with the Trail of Artifacts :thumbsup2 Thank you for all your research :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter