A question for a hotel for a quick one nighter

Zoemakes5

<font color=deeppink>Support me in my Disney mania
We may be in a position to take a quick trip to DL. We'd be coming in, from Phoenix, spending the night (maybe two) and then heading out. Almost all of our time would be at the parks. DD doesn't really nap anymore and we wouldn't have a stroller with.
Given those background facts. Tell me where you would stay with a party of five and cheap? (And we're perfectly comfortable with our inflatable matress as an additional bed.)

I would. If you are fine with an air mattress then do that and spend the extra $$ on something at Disneyland that you can take home with you. Sometimes the price difference is only $20.00 though so that is where you have to decide what is worth it for your family.

Use Priceline and take what you get for some ridiculously low price! :thumbsup2

Ditto on using Priceline. I frequently use it to get cheap hotels. Have stayed at the Crown Plaza, Hyatt, and Doubletree use Priceline. Also, Hotwire is another great site to get cheaper rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter