A question for a FP expert

noodlesmum

DIS Veteran
Evening all,

I was wondering if someone could help? In May we can visit the park for one day - in our party we have two ride requests - The cars ride in the studios for my DS and BTM in the magic kingdom for my Mum. We are planning on having breakfast at the Disneyland hotel and then going to the studios for a few hours before moving back to the main park via Salon Mickey (for the last time - sob!)

My quesion is this - if my DH runs into the main park to get FP for BTM (whilst we eat breakfast) will the tickets that haven't yet been through a main turnstile produce fast passes? :confused3

thanks!

no they won't - you have to use all your park tickets as entry through the turnstiles (in either park), to be able to use them in the fastpass machines.

Also, the fastpass machines don't usually open until 10am, so unless you are still having breakfast in the DLH at 10am, I don't think your plan will work?

eta - I don't know what your plans are for your one Disney day, but couldn't you go to the Studios for their opening time 9.30am, after breakfast at the DLH, all together? Once through the turnstiles in the Studios, your DH could take all your park tickets, nip over to the main park for 10am, and get fastpass for BTM then? The only thing with that plan is, its likely the BTM fastpass window will be around 10.30 to 11am if he gets them at 10am. Will that not be too early for you?

Ah ok, thanks for your help :)

To be honest we only want to visit the cars ride and slinky before moving back to the main park so we shouldn't really need a fast pass. I just feel the pressure to get on BTM - it's my Mums fave and we haven't managed it on our last two trips with her! Once because of an on-the-day closure which I guess can't be helped!

Okay so I plan on using the waittime app so if things start getting busy I can send DH to leg it over to BTM and get the passes once we are in the studios :)

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter