A question about Salon Mickey

Tinkjon

hailing to the pumpkin sound
Can you enter Salon Mickey from the park or only from the entrance by the turnstiles, outside the park?

Also, I have 4 family guests plus a 3 year old - do you think hey would be strict about the 4 family guests only or might they let the toddler in as well?

You can only enter Salon Mickey from the entrance by the turnstiles outside the park.

Some times if Salon Mickey is quite they will let you take in extra people in, but if it is busy they often refuse. The room can only hold so many people.

yes you can only enter from outside. its no harm in asking but they might well refuse if you have too many guests

But I guess it would not be a problem to go to the park during EMH and then exit the park and enter Salon Mickey?

Thanks, everyone. That's a good idea about going out and in again!

Last time I was there it was quiet and they let another family all enter there was about 6 of them and only one had a card so its really the luck of the draw at the time you choose to visit.

But I guess it would not be a problem to go to the park during EMH and then exit the park and enter Salon Mickey?

you can do this at any time from 9am to 12noon, as these are Salon Mickey's opening hours :). We regularly go to Salon Mickey for breakfast at around 9.15, after our first hour of EMH.

So do we ::yes:: we've always found there's more chance of getting a seat then. I think it's busier later on in the morning when people decide to pop in for elevensies or an early lunch.

Do they turn people away from Salon Mickey very often? I was reading about it on the website and it seems to have quite a small capacity.

Do they turn people away from Salon Mickey very often? I was reading about it on the website and it seems to have quite a small capacity.

We where there last month. From 4 days we were turned away once very friendly. But we came back later and get in then.

The room is not so big and they had to limit the people there, but it is worth it.

I made a little movie from inside Salon Mickey. If interested I could try to put in on Youtube. Let me know....

:wizard:

you can do this at any time from 9am to 12noon, as these are Salon Mickey's opening hours :). We regularly go to Salon Mickey for breakfast at around 9.15, after our first hour of EMH.

So do we ::yes:: we've always found there's more chance of getting a seat then. I think it's busier later on in the morning when people decide to pop in for elevensies or an early lunch.

Thanks for the replies! That was exactly my idea as well: enjoy the rides that are open during EMH, have a break at Salon Mickey and then enjoy the rest of the park when it opens at 10am. :goodvibes

I made a little movie from inside Salon Mickey. If interested I could try to put in on Youtube. Let me know....

:wizard:

It would be great if you could, I'm sure loads of people would be interested.:)

It's not really enough for a proper breakfast though, is it? I thought it was a case of one pastry or something - it's not akin to hotel breakfasts, is it?

You're right, it's not a replacement, but we always choose a 7am breakfast slot so by 9:30-10am we're ready for a muffin or a cookie! :rotfl:

It's not really enough for a proper breakfast though, is it? I thought it was a case of one pastry or something - it's not akin to hotel breakfasts, is it?

No its not like the breakfasts in the hotel/park. You get 2 pastries & drinks. It suited my dad & I the other day as we only went for one day & the ferry wasn't really serving food the time we sailed.

No its not a replacement for the hotel breakfast - but to be honest none of us are early morning folk, and I don't enjoy breakfast at 7.30am before EMH, so I find a hot drink and a croissant or cookie in Salon Mickey at 9ish suits me far better if I can't arrange a breakfast in the park.
Oh, by the way, the cookies you get in Salon Mickey are ginormous :thumbsup2.

No its not a replacement for the hotel breakfast - but to be honest none of us are early morning folk, and I don't enjoy breakfast at 7.30am before EMH, so I find a hot drink and a croissant or cookie in Salon Mickey at 9ish suits me far better if I can't arrange a breakfast in the park.
Oh, by the way, the cookies you get in Salon Mickey are ginormous :thumbsup2.

yes they are i have a pic of ash eating one and its like the size of her head :rotfl2:

Look at my extra thread were I have posted a link to my video.

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter