A question about.................Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show

hildasmuriel

<font color=magenta>I'm a really really scaredy sc
Hello everybody. I am a newbie........well I am when it comes to BBWWS, which I have never considered before now. But with HB Premium vouchers I thought we might give it a try.

I read somewhere today that they recommend you get to the show at least an hour before it begins. Why is this? :confused3 That means getting there at 5.30 for a 6.30 start. The show itself lasts one and a half hours, which means we would be giving up two and half hours of Park time for a show and meal that I am not entirely convinced about.

Anybody know what happens if you turn up at 6.25?

You'll be the first against the wall when the revolution comes you know....

I wouldnt recommend you get there at 6.25 as you will be last to be allocated a seat and will be possibly late into the arena.

They do a pre show downstairs before you are allowed to sit down and it is very hot with little seating in the area however there is a bar so they like people to arrive early to buy drinks.

we usually arrive about 30 mins before and find this long enough - and never buy a drink

Theres pre show entertainment to warm the crowd up kind of to get you in the spirit of things Wild West Style:rockband: Theres also bars and photo ops inside. You know pose with ur gun like Annie Oakley! Quite good but don't remeber it takin a whole hour:confused3

DW and I arrive 5 mins before show time. Just enough time to grab a hat and a seat. Saves all that waiting around. Can't comment on the pre-show entertainment as we have never arrived in time for it.

You'll be the first against the wall when the revolution comes you know....

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thanks for the answers, everybody. Still can't decide about this. Mainly because the food doesn't apppeal. I wonder if it's toooooo greedy to have the brunch at the Steakhouse and then go to BBWWS in the evening. :scratchin

mickey mouse is gonna be in the bbwws from april.

wonder how they will work that one??

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Thanks for the answers, everybody. Still can't decide about this. Mainly because the food doesn't apppeal. I wonder if it's toooooo greedy to have the brunch at the Steakhouse and then go to BBWWS in the evening. :scratchin

This is why Dh refuses to go here. I'd quite like to give it a try.

No, that would be ideal. :thumbsup2 IMO the food at the BBWWS equals a counter service meal ~ it's edible and was surprisingly hot but nothing to rave home about. Have a really good feed at the Steakhouse brunch then the BBWWs meal will fill the gap if you're hungry and if you don't really enjoy it you won't feel cheated out of a decent meal that day. We only turned up about 10 minutes before the show started (couldn't drag ourselves away from the parks) but were given a good seat near the back with a great view. I don't think there are any bad views there??

I really wanted to do this and Dfi wasnt too sure as he didnt no what to expect but we went and we loved it really was brilliant.

The food wasnt california grill but i liked it i dont even like chilli but i ate all mine we had chicken, corn on the cob and chips and the portions were certainly not stingy and the desert was warm crumble with ice cream it was yummy really really yummy we are makin it a must do every time there was also refills of coke beer or botteled water

we arrived about 40 mins before and it as all ready really full

if you dont mind where you sit i wouldnt worry about what time you arrive

we were offered for 12E each to upgrade to 1st category seating if you were interested in that you wouldnt have to worry about seating as you know you will get a good seat and they also had a juice or something at the begining and nachos and were served first

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter