A quest for anyone who will be in Starbucks in the Village soon

pixiesprite

Singing a happy song
Oooohhh... very excited, we're waiting on confirmation of DH's work holidays and then hopefully heading back to DLRP in May (and very hopefully splashing out on our very first stay in the DLH princess:)

We live in a part of the world that has no Starbucks (unusual I know!) so whenever we go on holidays to anywhere else that has one, I love to stroll around in the evening with a yummy soy cappuchino, and ahhh to imagine strolling around Fantasia Gardens with that soy cappuchino, bliss indeed :lovestruc

So here is my quest for anyone who is bold enough to undertake it.... I would love to know if Starbucks in DLP has soy milk, they do in every other one I've been to, but I've never been to one in France, so before I get my "strollling through Fantasia Gardens in the mild May evening with a soy cappuchino" hopes up, I'd love if someone could stick their head in to Starbucks while passing by and read the board and report back if it mentions soy milk :)

I'd be very grateful if anyone would take up my quest and even more grateful if the reply is "yes, you may have your soy cappuchino stroll on a balmy May evening" :cloud9:

Its no problem - I'd be in there at some point anyway :) I actually cannot wait to get going...come on Sat!!

If you look here then it shows in the middle column PLAISIR ET NUTRITION, autre choix possible - boisson au soya (pleasure and nutrition, other choices possible - drinks with soya).

My French isn't as good as it used to be but I think you should be in luck -I assume it's a standard menu across all Starbucks so DLP will be the same.

Enjoy!

If you look here then it shows in the middle column PLAISIR ET NUTRITION, autre choix possible - boisson au soya (pleasure and nutrition, other choices possible - drinks with soya).

My French isn't as good as it used to be but I think you should be in luck -I assume it's a standard menu across all Starbucks so DLP will be the same.

Enjoy!

Oooh thanks Johnny_boy, that looks promising indeed! I had a look at Starbucks' French website yesterday but managed not to see that pdf. Thanks for your help :thumbsup2

Glad to be of assistance. It took me a few mins of searching to find it.

We have Starbucks at my work, so it's not such a novelty for me. :lmao: I do enjoy a frappachino in summer - which they don't do at the office unfortunately :confused3

I had a double espresso frappachino at Univeral Florida on my honeymoon which was like mana - we were exhausted and hot and about to do the jaws ride - we could hardly stay awake - it was an instant cure! I felt like the guy in the desert who finds an oasis when I saw the shop :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter