A Pre 4th of July Thank You! To Men & Women Serving & Families

Disney Commando

<font color=red>DDC<br><font color=purple>Disney F
Since it is almost 4th of July, Our Nation's greatest (non religious holiday), I would like to take time out to Thank all our fellow DisBoard members who have family serving. If it is a Husband, Wife, Father, Mother, Son or Daughter for there outstanding service to this Great Country and consider them The Pride of America:thumbsup2

If our Forefathers, Parents, Grandparents etc, did not believe in the Declaration of Independence, we would not have as many freedoms as we do now, WDW might not have even existed:confused3.

I want each and everyone of my fellow Dis Boarders to know, that I Thank & Appereciate everything all the fine and outstanding service men & women are doing by keeping us all safe & free with there unselfish service:thumbsup2

Even if you do not agree with the why, you should not take it out on the who, that is wrong, they are following orders and I do believe they would much rather be with there family:love:

I wish everyone serving well an hope for a speedy & safe trip Home:goodvibes

If you would like to Thank those serving or list someone in your family serving. Please feel free to do so. They are all HERO'S and I THANK EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF THEM:thanks::rockband::thanks::dancer::thanks::thumbsup2

I hope that this will be a positive thread that families can send to there Loved Ones:woohoo:

Thanks Disney Commando for the kind words and prayers. My DH just left today from r&r. We spent it at DW and had a magical time. I am so proud of him and all the other soldiers serving. They make so many sacrifices to proudly serve our country without questioning the right and wrong of the situations. Mt DH is truly my hero. My hat is off to all branches of the military!:thumbsup2

Thank you for starting such a wonderful positive thread Disney Commando! :goodvibes

I so appreciate living in the greatest country in the world, in spite of our short comings and problems as of late. We are proud and strong survivors, America will prevail stronger than ever, as we always have. I would like to thank each devoted military member and their families for their many sacrifices. Godspeed, they do not go unrecognized! :hug:

Hooah to my dear Dad (RIP), Army, served in World War 11, my DH, US Air Force, served during Korean War, our DS, Army, just returned from AGF 2 wks ago. We will celebrate July 4th in fashion when he and family arrive this weekend. Can't wait to see our soldier, our family has a big welcome home party planned!!! :hug:

God Bless America, Land of the Free, Because of the Brave! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Well, sad day for my family, this July 4th weekend. My brother, my only brother, COL USArmy, has left today for Afghanistan. We are not sure of the extent of his tour. One year for sure. He will be in command of 7000 soldiers. My family all talked with him at length last night. He sounds good. Already to go. This will be his 3rd tour overseas. He left his home, Denver, early this am for a flight to DC. He will fly DC to Kuwait.

God Speed, my brother. I love you so much. Be safe. :love:

Thank you to all our MILITARY for keeping us all save and sound. :love:

Happy 4th of July, everyone!!!

A kind of funny story, Last year after taking family to see Transformers The Fallin' we ran into a servicemen in the mall in uniform. I always walk up to anyone in uniform and offer a handshake and say Thank You for everything you are doing, I put it terms my 4yr old son understands, they protect you from monsters & decepticons:lmao: (but not far from the truth)

Anyway I just got done shaking his hand and my son who is 4 says, hey Dad he knows Optimus Prime he's a Good Guy he kicks the Decepticons butt Yes!:lmao: The look on his face I thought he was going to break out in tears:goodvibes

He was about 22 and with his parents, looked at me and said your son just made my day:goodvibes,gave me a handshake said Thank you! And then his parents did the same (wasn't really expecting that) Years from now I will remind my son of this encounter, and he might tell his kids oneday:confused3

Although not exactly what is going on but kids do know who the Good Guys are:goodvibes.

I hope he is well and will be home soon:woohoo:

Honor - Commitment - Integrity

I will always place the mission first.
I will NEVER accept defeat.
I will NEVER quit.
I will NEVER leave a fall comrade.

Pugnate cum animis,
Lacedaemonii hodie apud umbras fortasse cenabimus

Go tell the Spartans, Stranger passing by,
That here, obedient to her laws, we lie.

Out of the night that covers me
Black as the pit from pole to pole
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced or cried aloud
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me Unafraid
It matters not how strait the gate
How charged with punishments, the scroll
I am the master of my fate.
I am the Captain of my soul.

I am a warrior, this is my ethos.

Since it is almost 4th of July, Our Nation's greatest (non religious holiday), I would like to take time out to Thank all our fellow DisBoard members who have family serving. If it is a Husband, Wife, Father, Mother, Son or Daughter for there outstanding service to this Great Country and consider them The Pride of America:thumbsup2

If our Forefathers, Parents, Grandparents etc, did not believe in the Declaration of Independence, we would not have as many freedoms as we do now, WDW might not have even existed:confused3.

I want each and everyone of my fellow Dis Boarders to know, that I Thank & Appereciate everything all the fine and outstanding service men & women are doing by keeping us all safe & free with there unselfish service:thumbsup2

Even if you do not agree with the why, you should not take it out on the who, that is wrong, they are following orders and I do believe they would much rather be with there family:love:

I wish everyone serving well an hope for a speedy & safe trip Home:goodvibes

If you would like to Thank those serving or list someone in your family serving. Please feel free to do so. They are all HERO'S and I THANK EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF THEM:thanks::rockband::thanks::dancer::thanks::thumbsup2

I hope that this will be a positive thread that families can send to there Loved Ones:woohoo:

Well said and all I can add is: :thumbsup2:thanks:

Thank you to all of our service men and women, past and present!

RolandChayerFireworksSmiley02.gif
RolandChayerFireworksSmiley03.gif

Well, sad day for my family, this July 4th weekend. My brother, my only brother, COL USArmy, has left today for Afghanistan. We are not sure of the extent of his tour. One year for sure. He will be in command of 7000 soldiers. My family all talked with him at length last night. He sounds good. Already to go. This will be his 3rd tour overseas. He left his home, Denver, early this am for a flight to DC. He will fly DC to Kuwait. God Speed, my brother...

:hug:

Happy 4th of July, Thanks to all the men and women serving, who make this day possible:thumbsup2.

I wish you all well, safe and a speedy trip HOME:goodvibes

And now The Dis Dads Highest Honer - The Dancing Feds (DisneyFed)

:dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer::dancer:

Kudos for your outstanding service

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter