A Post for people going this Christmas!!

princess_tigerlily86

Mouseketeer
I'm just soooooo excited and there's no chance of me containing it :woohoo:
so lets get this thread going - What are you most looking forward to?
emily xxxx :santa:

I'll be watching and living your excitement vicariously at one of the most magical times at DLP :goodvibes

oh i forgot to say wat i was looking forward to:-
wrapped up warm on main street and hearing the first bit of music for the parade thats on its way! (and the snow!)
xxxx
p.s thanks reid!

If I was going my favourite time is sitting watching the Parade, with a hot chocolate in hand and all the lights twinkling and the fake snow falling:santa:

oh i forgot to say wat i was looking forward to:-
wrapped up warm on main street and hearing the first bit of music for the parade thats on its way! (and the snow!)
xxxx
p.s thanks reid!

Oh thats spooky we both typed our answers at the same time:lmao:

Please Please - I cant cope with any more excitement and its still over 5 months before we go :rotfl2:

I'm looking forward to the new rides and parades, along with experiencing some new restaurants :goodvibes

Most of all I am looking forward to waking up with the family in Disney on Christmas Day :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes and doing my first New Year in the park. :banana: :banana:

now I'm off to calm down again - a bit of yoga is in order me thinks :thumbsup2

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

how fab is this!!!!!!

I'm so ridiculously excited and i go a xmas every year!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

this will be my 4th time at xmas but i just love it even more every time, you cannot beat the magic at disneyland in the christmas season. it makes me want to pop with excitement/contentment/magicalness/happiness!!
xxx

Im going from December 9th- 13th! Im sooooo excited. Its gonna be so magical at Christmas time. My first time at DLP.

Im most looking forward to everything LOL. I cant wait to see the Christmas parade and decorations. Its just gonna be perfect.

luv
#ashleigh#

where to begin..??! so much to look forward to..

I am looking forward to walking into the lobby of the Seqouia to hear the christmas carols and see the decorations everywhere!!
Looking forward to ice skating
Looking forwad to the buzz of the village

looing forward to the sound of music just before the snow arrives on main street.
hearing the carols!
hearing chante c'est noel..my hubby would disagree haha!
standing with my hot choc watching the xmas parade

seeing SANTA!!!!

clapping along in Mickeys Winter Wonderland "we're going on a sleigh ride..."

the sights, the smells, the sounds, the lighting up of the tree and the castle!!!! (always makes me cry)

oh and on a personal note, seeing my 7 year old nieces face when she realises where we are...she has never been before and has no clue we are going and not even going to tell her when we are on our way somehow i have to keep my mouth shut all the way there.... but it will be worth it!!!!

This post has made me so excited i think i am going to book a sneaky christmas break!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm looking forward to the christmas deco and the fake snow and the christmas feeling that only Disney can create.... Can't wait...
Where are you guys staying? we have to do a cheap tour this time and are staying at Santa Fe, plus we never tried Santa Fe...

not sure where im staying at the moment as its a secret surprise trip for my 21st from my darling boyfriend and im not actually meant to know about it yet!naughty naughty! however, we stayed in HNY last time and we both loved it, so he'll either go for that again (on his dad's airmiles, hehe!) or he'll turn to my mum for help to find a cheaper choice cos she runs trips to DLRP with the college she works at. either way im trusting him alot!

by the way, does anyone know what the situation is with the parades and shows that are on this xmas? any rumours/thoughts/news on this would be fab!

lots of christmas love and cheer:santa:
xxx

not sure where im staying at the moment as its a secret surprise trip for my 21st from my darling boyfriend and im not actually meant to know about it yet!naughty naughty! however, we stayed in HNY last time and we both loved it, so he'll either go for that again (on his dad's airmiles, hehe!) or he'll turn to my mum for help to find a cheaper choice cos she runs trips to DLRP with the college she works at. either way im trusting him alot!

by the way, does anyone know what the situation is with the parades and shows that are on this xmas? any rumours/thoughts/news on this would be fab!

lots of christmas love and cheer:santa:
xxx

That sounds great. You better practise your suprise face LOL.

I've been wondering that too about the parades and shows at Christmas because of the 15th Anniversary still being on at the time.

luv
#ashleigh#

We will stay over Christmas in DLRP.
We booked a room in the Disney Hotel CC and ist soooooooo nice when you return to you room on Christmas eve and look at the lovely surprise Santa has brought you.
22.gif

I love this thread

This will be my second trip to DLP but my first xmas- well, we're going for new years but it will also be the first hoiday aboard on our own for me and my bf. :goodvibes :goodvibes
I'm sooooo excited i cant wait,:cheer2: i love the winter and christmas so i know i'm just gunna love it and from the posts on here it sounds like a lovely time to go.:santa:

i was also wondering if any knew when all the christmas information on shows and parades would be out?i cant wait to start planning all the things we can go & see.

How long is everyone staying for?
x

I love the Christmas "smell" on Main Street. It's not really a smell, just the whole atmosphere.

And I LOVE Mickey's Winter Wonderland!

We will stay over Christmas in DLRP.
We booked a room in the Disney Hotel CC and ist soooooooo nice when you return to you room on Christmas eve and look at the lovely surprise Santa has brought you.
22.gif

I love this thread

oh my goodness, do u REALLY get a treat from santa on xmas even if ur in CC? that is amazing
dont think il have the money any time soon to stay there tho, but its nice to dream
xx

We will be going sometime in Dec so we can experience the Christmas season at DLP.:cloud9: :santa:

I am very excited! I was thinking we would stay at Davy Crockett so we could have a more 'rustic' trip, if you will. Does anyone have advice for/agains this idea? I thought I read somewhere about reindeer....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter