• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Plea regarding the new Podcast tees

cathy0124

Elvis was a model citizen.
As someone who has worked in the promo industriy for a few yrs I have to agree with you on the Hanes tees. However I'm throwing in my appeal for a brand that makes "larger" sizes..
American Apparel's tees are wonderful *however* especially in the ladies cuts, they tend to run on the small size and they don't have many options for fluffy people. Just wanted you to know, so you don't overlook about those of us who are on the fluffy side:flower3:

I second the motion!

And, please, please make sure the shirts are thicker and shrink less than the Cafe Press ones. I'm about to order my 3rd shirt, hoping to get one this time that will actually still fit after being washed & dried.

We are one step ahead of you.

This discussion was brought up at this weeks recording session.

Being of the "larger" persuasion, John and I have requested that there be a wider size range for those that need and want it.

we hope to have this remedied soon.

Kevin

Being of the "larger" persuasion, John and I have requested that there be a wider size range for those that need and want it.

Kevin

Come on it is pooh size hate speech! :lmao: :lmao: (JUST JOKING!)

BTW I second that! For larger sizes....or Pooh size....

Please make sure ladies cut sizes are available also. I hate wearing a man's Tshirt (unless it is DH's and I am sleeping in it ;) )

Kevin

I'm so glad to hear this. My original DIS Unplugged t-shirt from getting an email read went to DH because it was too small. Then I was thrilled to see the Pod Squad shirts in larger sizes and ordered one...and it is too small also. One wash and it was done. So, I'm glad to hear you guys are working on it...:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter