A note to anyone who is in the parks today:

BWCSH

Once and Future Disney Tourist
44929200_10215460764983728_5780052448768950272_n.jpg The Chatfield Senior High (Littleton, CO) Chantons and Charisma are performing at DCA today. Chantons are at 1:30, Charisma at 2:30. If you happen to be around to watch them perform, please give them some Disney love! Maybe give a special shout out to Josh Jackson, the choir teacher, for all he does for these kids! Thanks! (And, if you happen to snap a couple of photos, this mom would LOVE to see them!)

Last edited:
@BWCSH Beth, if you edit your message above and click the "Full Image" button next to the picture, it'll display in your post rather than just the thumbnail we see above :-).

Incidentally, I looked for your son yesterday but didn't see anyone wearing Chatfield shirts/jackets, etc. Hope he has a great time!

Last edited:
Oh my gosh! I am one day too late :( I will be there tomorrow!

Small world - we lived just down the road from you! Graduated from Columbine a few years before Chatfield opened.

That is so great you all are performing there - Congrats! I hope you have a wonderful time and get a lot of great pictures!

@BWCSH Beth, if you edit your message above and click the "Full Image" button next to the picture, it'll display in your post rather than just the thumbnail we see above :-).

Incidentally, I looked for your son yesterday but didn't see anyone wearing Chatfield shirts/jackets, etc. Hope he has a great time!
Thank you for the tip! Things have changed a lot around here since our last family trip! They have had a great time. Tomorrow they are at Balboa, then head to the airport for the trip home. Thank you again for helping the kids get familiar with the park with those current maps!!!!

Oh my gosh! I am one day too late :( I will be there tomorrow!

Small world - we lived just down the road from you! Graduated from Columbine a few years before Chatfield opened.

That is so great you all are performing there - Congrats! I hope you have a wonderful time and get a lot of great pictures!

Chatfield has an AMAZING music program. I think they have 13 kids in All State this year. My son was All County 2 years ago, All State Men's last year, and All State Mixed Choir this year! With Mr. Jackson, music ed is about the education part!

A funny "small world" story: The last time we went to Disney, we lived in Monument. That first morning in the park, the first thing my guys wanted to do was Jungle Cruise. We got on and sat down, and 2 families after us was a little guy who attended my son's school and who had just made his First Communion with him at St. Peter's. I joked with the mom, asking who was watching Monument if we were all at Disneyland. Disney is funny that way! Enjoy your day in the parks tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter