A new Moderator

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
Elaine and I are delighted to announce that Nikki (tennis fan) is going to join us on the Disneyland Paris board moderating team.

Please join us in giving her a huge welcome.

:welcome: aboard Nikki!

Id noticed your moderator signature Nikki and was going to comment on it - I thought Id missed the post about it as Ive not been on the boards for a week as Ive been away.

Congratulations Nikki - maybe we need to organise a party to keep you on your toes :rotfl:

Thank you everyone:blush:, its a good forum so hopefully won't have to do too much;)

Id noticed your moderator signature Nikki and was going to comment on it - I thought Id missed the post about it as Ive not been on the boards for a week as Ive been away.

Congratulations Nikki - maybe we need to organise a party to keep you on your toes :rotfl:

:lmao: That would be interesting;) It would be fun just like the older days:)

I was emailed the other day and got accepted yesterday so you hadn't missed anything, hope you had a lovely week away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter