A Moment of Madness in the Disneyland Hotel

britchic4

<font color=green>There's often a piano player in
Yep, I have officially gone Disney mad....DH agreed to just the two of us going in October and I have just booked 3 nights in the Disneyland Hotel!

Now I just have to ebay frantically to pay for it LOL

Wow - well done :thumbsup2

;)

It might not be very well done if I can't find nice expensive things to sell, LOL!
It will also be the first time I've been away from the children for more than one night so I'm not too sure how I'll cope with that. They will be with beloved grandparents so they will cope just fine no doubt!

Wow and congrats - one day I would love to go there (maybe for my 40th ... but that is a good few years off yet) !!

WOW congrats - you'll have to make the most of every moment in that wonderful pink hotel :wizard: :wizard: .

I'm ebaying my way to DLRP too :rotfl: !

Elaine

I'm ebaying my way to DLRP too :rotfl: !

Elaine

Jill's started quite the trend! I'm up to about £80 - now I just need to find more things to sell....hmm, don't really need about 90% of the stuff in my house....

Wonderful news, pretty sure you'll have a fantastic time as will the children with doting grandparents!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter