A lurker no more

BeautyluvsBeast

Earning My Ears
Hi :wave:

I have been 'lurking' :rolleyes1 here for a month or so, and I am ready to come out of hiding. I want to say thank you all for the helpful infomation about WDW. And hope that I can contribute as well. We , myself, DH, DS13, DD10, DS8, are planning another trip to the happiest place on earth in July.

My DH thought I was the only crazy Disney fan until I showed him this board :goodvibes . Now, he asks if I learned anything new for our up coming trip. Thanks

Welcome, your dh will think you are more nuts when you are up all hours of the day and night on this board because you are addicted! There are so many knowledgeable people here it is a wonderful source!

pinkpiglettlover said:
Welcome, your dh will think you are more nuts when you are up all hours of the day and night on this board because you are addicted! There are so many knowledgeable people here it is a wonderful source!

I am addicted to these boards. I am getting a lot here and I am starting to get to know some of you. My DH think I was nuts before I found you all though :earboy2: But he is just as excited about WDW and he is really excited about our next trip because of all the tips I am getting from here.

Thank you all for welcoming me here.

pinkpiglettlover said:

Anybody know of a rehab center for Disers (LOL) :rotfl:? I am so addicted I went through withdrawals the other day at work (LOL).

:flower: Hi,and welcome.Have lots of fun planning your trip in July!
Take care,
Kirsten in Nova Scotia! :wizard: :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter