• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...SW Weekends! UPDATE 10/28 last day

I'm following along too! :wave2: Your report caught my eye because I am planning on going to my first Star Wars Weekend next year. I hope they repeat the meals at the Sci-Fi because I know my nephews would love that! I'm impressed that you made it through the 24 hour day. I don't think I could make it that long. I would probably be found rotating through the Carousel of Progress over and over sound asleep! :)

I always enjoy reading your reports...although since I am a Badger, I can't really say too much good about a Buckeye!

I understand :cool1: You Badgers in your pretentious turtlenecks :rotfl:

I love reading your reports! I've read all of the past ones too.

I do have one important question though. Is butterbeer really beer?? My co-worker and I were talking about it the other day and we had no idea.

Did you hear the news about Star Wars land coming to DL and DCA? I guess that the official news will come out in 2015 with all of the details. I can't wait! I've just recently had my kids start watching all of the Star Wars movies. Gotta teach'em young to love all of the good movies!

Hello! I'm so glad you've read them all :worship:

Butterbeer is actually not really beer. It is a delicious, heavenly concoction that I have never tasted the equal of. I believe in the books it did actually have a small alcoholic content, but it does not in the wizarding world at Universal. There are actually quite a few specialty beers that were made just for the Harry Potter wizarding world, though.

I have heard the rumors about the new Star Wars stuff, I am nervous and I hope they put some really awesome rides in with some new, innovative mind blowing stuff.

Are you gonna have your kids watch the new Rebels? I have it on my DVR :thumbsup2

I'm following along too! :wave2: Your report caught my eye because I am planning on going to my first Star Wars Weekend next year. I hope they repeat the meals at the Sci-Fi because I know my nephews would love that! I'm impressed that you made it through the 24 hour day. I don't think I could make it that long. I would probably be found rotating through the Carousel of Progress over and over sound asleep! :)

That is hilarious about going around the COP! Not a bad idea, really. I forgot to mention that when we rode the TTA for the final time, we could see all the people passed out in front of the Incredibles movie that they had been playing in Tomorrowland. Probably about 40 people just completely passed out on the ground.

I hope they repeat the meals too because they were sooo much fun and the food was really good. If you like reading about the SWW, I have another section coming up that I'm going to write tonight that should be a good time popcorn::

So anyway, after our horrible experience we managed to go back to sleep and woke up around 3. Soon enough we were on a bus and we arrived at DHS at 4. We had 2 goals today. We had a FP+ for Warwick Davis' show and I wanted another shot at meeting 3PO. There were also a few other characters we'd missed the first weekend.

We decided to check on the droids but on the way we saw these guys just coming out!

Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes, or better known as the Cantina band! There were 5 of them and I got my picture with a group of 3 first, then 2. I'm not sure which band member, but one was clearly a charmer.

I got to dance with one:

We continued on and saw that Leia was out. We asked her handler who told us that the droids were a maybe for later that night.

So we moved on to get in the FP+ line for Warwick's show. We were about the 10th people there. We made some awesome friends in line. We all shared our love for SW and soon after we were let inside and we ended up sitting by 4 of them. We had excellent seats about 4 rows back in the center.

Some weird people behind us were trying to say that the people from 'Little People Big World' were seating in the VIP section. They definitely were not, it was Warwick's wife and kids. Not really sure what to say about that.

Warwick Davis entered from the side and started to walk around the audience. He said he was the casting director and volunteers were needed for the show.

Not a great disguise, Warwick, I still know you!

So he walked around and was asking for volunteers to play parts in his life story. I really wanted to volunteer, but I didn't fit any of the roles :( He wanted some older women to play his mother and grandmother, then he needed someone to play George Lucas, Ron Howard and another older guy I forget. Then he chose another guy, then another one to play Val Kilmer. Finally he wanted a younger woman to play the role of a student! I raised my hand, I never expected him to see me but he actually did!! I'm not really a natural smiler (even when I'm really happy) so he called on me but he said I didn't really look very excited.

I replied that I was very excited but I had my serious, studious face on. He was impressed and said oh I see you are already acting and he picked me!!!!!!!

He picked one more volunteer to play a young male student, then we all got to line up and go on stage.

We all got into our acting chairs and we each had a script and some of us had props and costumes.

Everyone know who I got to play by now?!!? Hermione!! I was seriously nerding out. Not only did a Star Wars actor choose me, but I got to play Hermione (I also love Harry Potter!) with Warwick freaking Davis.

For those of you unfamiliar, Warwick played Wicket the Ewok in Return of the Jedi (he was only a kid). He then played Willow, the titular character in a Ron Howard movie co-starring Val Kilmer. He played lots of other roles in his life, but the one he most famous for lately is Professor Flitwick in the Harry Potter series!

Unfortunately Brian didn't get any more pictures, but we were able to find my performance on youtube. If you want to see what I'm talking about, do a youtube search for Warwick Davis SWW and you can watch.

It was a really interesting show. My part came last, because it was most recent in his life story. I was getting increasingly nervous because once, in high school I acted in my friend's video and got the award of worst actress. I did not want to embarrass myself in front of Warwick Davis!

Finally when it was my turn I got to read my part with the Ron actor and Warwick played Professor Flitwick of course.

I actually did a good job! This might stem from the fact that I'm something of an insufferable know it all in real life, so you could say the part came naturally to me.

We did the famous 'wingardium leviosa' scene, where Hermione schools Ron on the proper pronunciation of the spell.

Its not levioooosa, its leviosaaaa.

It was extra neat, because I was wearing my cloak and holding my wand, and when I said the spell a feather rose on stage. When Ron tried again, a whole mess of feathers ended up falling onto the stage from the ceiling.

!!!!!! I don't have enough exclamation marks for how awesome this experience was! How many people can say they got to act with an actor from not one, but two of their favorite movies ever! After the show he gave us all a special signed picture and we got to shake his hand.

He was so incredibly nice and funny. This experience just totally made up for the awful morning we'd had!

We decided to just walk around a bit and bask in the Star Warsyness. Darth Maul had a super short wait so I got in line to meet him again! 5 minutes later and we were having another stare down.

You don't scare me Maul, I'm a wizard!

All the Bounty Hunters were out and about so I got some more pics with a few of them:

Aurra Sing:

Tusken Raider:

I knew that they traveled in groups and were only easily startled, so we headed out quick so we didn't meet any more.

And Zam Wessel:

We then decided to do Darth's Mall, we only had to wait 2 minutes. I wanted to get the special weekend vinylmation pack available that week. Brian found a sweet Kessel Run print that he bought. I'm always happy when Brian finds souvenirs he wants because he usually doesn't want anything.

We needed to get some coffee next because we were wiped out still, so we stopped at the Writer's Stop. I was still so excitable about my Warwick Davis encounter I told the CM cashier all about it. To his credit he seemed pretty happy for me and was happy to listen.

About this time we figured we needed to start camping Luke and Leia's line for when the droids would hopefully come out.

Brian went off in search of corn dogs and I got in about a 15 minute line that ended with me meeting...

Just Leia. The CMs announced that Luke was coming out in a few minutes, and the 2 groups ahead of me really wanted to meet him so I said I'd go ahead of them and try to burn some time with Leia.

You'd think I might be happier at meeting a Galactic Princess who is awesome...but its hard when your waiting for your golden hero. We did have a nice conversation about the droid on my shirt and how people don't realize it, but R2 really always saves everyone.

I turned around and got back in line. Brian came back shortly and he couldn't find any corn dogs. Boo. So he got in line farther back.

I waited another 15 minutes and when I got to the front of the line...

Just Luke. He remembered me from the weekend before and we also talked about droids.

I switched places with Brian and he waited outside the rope until 7:50 pm. That is when the CMs said they were going to close the line for the night (they closed early because that area was closed for the fireworks), so we wanted to make sure we had 2 more chances in case the droids did end up coming out.

I'd been chatting all night with my favorite SWW CM, I called her Jennifer Lawrence because I thought she looked a bit like her. She kept telling me that C3PO might appear, but he might not. She ended up leaving around 7:50.

We were excited to see her coming back at 8...

But was she alone? Did she have a shiny, golden droid with her or a little beeping blue and white one?

You can't leave us hanging like that! :) Was this on a Sunday? I am assuming that crowds are a bit better at Star Wars Weekends on Sunday than on Saturday. Do you think this is true? Looking forward to reading more about your trip.

Hi. Just wanted you to know I am reading and enjoying your TR. You ARE a good writer. I think a lot of people read and don't comment (like me). We forget to be polite and let writers know that we appreciate their time and effort to put together a TR. I have read some of your other reports and your Grand Canyon report has made me want to plan a similar trip. Please keep up the good work.

Hi!! I just discovered the whole TR forum, and I've been busy reading all the awesome TRs. I really really liked yours!! I'm a SW fan, and a HUGE HP fan, so your last few posts about Universal and getting to play Hermione was really exciting!!! You are every enjoyable to read. You have kept me entertained even though I'm reading at work and unable to see any of your pictures, lol.:rotfl2: Can't wait to read more!

Don't quit! I love your TR! I tend to lurk and don't respond often, but I have really enjoyed reading about your trip. Keep it up!

Joining in! Just read through all your TRs, loved them all! I am glad to catch one that isn't finished yet ;)

Your Donald costume was perfection, love love love!!!

I really enjoyed seeing the every hour selfie shots.

Holy moly, I've never seen this many magic shots in one TR. Awesome!\

Looking forward to reading more!

You can't leave us hanging like that! :) Was this on a Sunday? I am assuming that crowds are a bit better at Star Wars Weekends on Sunday than on Saturday. Do you think this is true? Looking forward to reading more about your trip.

This was actually a Saturday. About the crowds...I really didn't think the crowds were that bad on any day. The first weekend we went Friday and Sunday, the second weekend we did Saturday. I'd read reports of previous years just being awfully crowded. Now, I don't know if other people would consider these days to have been crowded. I did have a very good schedule and knew when I wanted to do stuff each day, so that may have made it seem less crowded.

Hi. Just wanted you to know I am reading and enjoying your TR. You ARE a good writer. I think a lot of people read and don't comment (like me). We forget to be polite and let writers know that we appreciate their time and effort to put together a TR. I have read some of your other reports and your Grand Canyon report has made me want to plan a similar trip. Please keep up the good work.

Aww that is such a very nice thing to say. :goodvibes You made my day, thank you. PM me if you want any more details or advice about the Grand Canyon trip we took!

Hi!! I just discovered the whole TR forum, and I've been busy reading all the awesome TRs. I really really liked yours!! I'm a SW fan, and a HUGE HP fan, so your last few posts about Universal and getting to play Hermione was really exciting!!! You are every enjoyable to read. You have kept me entertained even though I'm reading at work and unable to see any of your pictures, lol.:rotfl2: Can't wait to read more!

Ugh reading at work is the worst. I read some on my phone, and sometimes the pics show up and sometimes they don't, it is super annoying. Thank you so much for reading and posting! If you like HP you should stay tuned for my next trip report :)

Don't quit! I love your TR! I tend to lurk and don't respond often, but I have really enjoyed reading about your trip. Keep it up!

Oh I'm finishing it. I just had a break because we had a 2 week long WDW and Universal trip. I am going to finish this one up first, I only have about one evening and half a day more to write about. Thank you for the post!

Joining in! Just read through all your TRs, loved them all! I am glad to catch one that isn't finished yet ;)

Your Donald costume was perfection, love love love!!!

I really enjoyed seeing the every hour selfie shots.

Holy moly, I've never seen this many magic shots in one TR. Awesome!\

Looking forward to reading more!

Thanks for reading! I was kind of in love with my Donald costume myself hahaha.

Yeah, the selfies every hour until the few 'dark hours' when the dark side took over and we were all very grumpy and short tempered while waiting for the Hercules meet.

My BF's sister is obsessed with magic shots. So we took A LOT.

So anyway...like I said in my replies, I am planning on finishing this up real soon. Only a couple installments left.

The big break was because of our 'APs are expiring so lets have an extravaganza' Fall Disney/Universal trip, in which there were some MNSSHPs, one villain soiree thanks to my BF's generous sister, one Tower of Terror 10 Mile race with after party, Food and Wine, a whole day devoted to character hunting (hmm, did that make me sound like Elmer Fudd?) and a trip to Universal complete with new Diagon Alley and Halloween Horror Nights!

But now that I am back home and over my initial Disney trip is over depression, I am ready to start writing again.

Well I think everyone has waited quite long enough...

Jennifer Lawrence the CM came back....and with her was...

C3PO!!! Cue fangirl screaming!!!!!1!!!

But no, really, I was excited.

Due to Brian and my line machinations we ended up only 4 groups back.

I watched 3PO interact with all the groups ahead of us, mesmerized.

Then it was our turn!!!! AHHH!

I like my face in this picture, even though my eyes are closed.

Hear I am showing 3PO my droid shirt:

I have no idea why I didn't think this would happen, but 3PO talked!! Brian even swore afterwards that it had to be Anthony Daniels, it sounded so much like him.

Brian kept Leia busy while I chatted c3po up.

We had a great conversation. I said he was the real inspiration and force behind R2 and he was very happy that I noticed all his hard work. I hugged him and said he was my fav and he was surprised, he asked my name and where I was from, we talked about rebels hiding in corn (the conversation took a weird turn, we said we were from Ohio and Leia was all like oh would that be a good hiding place for the rebels? And I was like uh yeah, you all can hide in the corn!, then I told 3PO he'd blend in with the corn). 3PO then said I was very clever and I told him brian was my R2 and he said I should trade him in for a better model.

I kind of felt bad (not really) because we definitely had a 10 minute conversation.

I love all these pictures because it shows how happy I am to see 3PO.

Sadly we had to say goodbye. But I was so excited about finally getting to meet 3PO. Now some of you may be wondering...why in the world does she like 3PO so much?!

Here are a few of my favorite quotes (we have the same sense of humor):

"I suggest a new strategy, Artoo: let the Wookie win." - Aboard the Millenium Falcon, R2D2 is beating an agitated Chewbacca so C3PO suggests the strategy to placate the hairy goof.

"Sir, it's very possible this asteroid is not stable." From Empire. Turns about Golden Rod was right and the Falcon had been parked in the throat of a giant space worm.

"Don't you call me a mindless philosopher you overweight glob of grease!" From A New Hope in response to a cheeky comment by R2.

"R2 says the chances of survival are 725... to one" A New Hope

"Wait. Oh My ! What have you done. I'm backwards you filthy furball" Chewbacca has put together C3PO wrong after he was torn apart on the Cloud City in Empire.

"We're doomed" C3PO cries out as Vader attacks Leia's ship in Episode 4.

"Excuse me sir, but that R2-D2 is in prime condition, a real bargain" C3PO plays salesman to encourage Luke Skywalker to purchase them both.

"If I told you half the things I've heard about this Jabba the Hutt, you'd probably short circuit" C3PO to R2 in Jedi

C-3PO: No, I don't think he likes you at all.
[R2 beeps again]
C-3PO: No, I don't like you either.

C-3PO: We seem to be made to suffer. It's our lot in life.

C-3PO: I've just about had enough of you. Go that way. You'll be malfunctioning within a day, you near-sighted scrap pile. And don't let me catch you following me begging for help because you won't get it.

But in the end, he has a heart of gold and is loyal to his best friend:

C-3PO: You must repair him! Sir, if any of my circuits or gears will help, I'll gladly donate them.

Ah my 3PO.

We then had a FP+ for Star Tours. And of course, we got the sequence we really had been wanting all trip!! Best Day Ever, ya know.

We got the stormtroopers, pod race, Yoda and Coruscant (the best part, I love how you go straight down when the ship crashes). Also, is it just us or do you guys constantly get Naboo too? I swear we get it almost everytime. Our favorite was Coruscant, but lately I think it might be switching to the asteroid and Death Star ending, because that one is even rarer to us than Coruscant.

Then we had to take a minute to do our 24 hour check in for Southwest the next day. Boo Hiss going home :(

We saw that Logray was out with Chewie. The line was too long so I took a cheat picture:

I think it is dumb that the ewoks are only out in the afternoon and that you have to meet them with Chewie. They should have their own line.

We were starving by this time, so we went to that CS place on Hollywood Boulevard and got pizza. Along the way I chose my 4 vinylmations from the Star Wars 4 set.

And surprised, best day ever continued! I got the wampa (the chaser, which is rare), the taun taun and 2 others I really wanted!

Then we decided to head over to the front of the park and see if we could find a spot for the fireworks.

We walked around a bit scouting around.

We listened to DJ Lobot for a minute.

Then we found a sweet spot right behind a trash can on the corner of Hollywood Boulevard. We only had to wait 15 minutes for the fireworks to start...

I really enjoyed this firework show. What can I say, I love Star Wars and the music and some of the fireworks looked like the Death Star!

Brian was getting tired so we decided to skip Fantasmic (much to my sadness). But then we ended up going the wrong way for the bus, and all the bus lines were absolutely slammed so we decided to just turn around and go back in for Fantasmic! Yay!!

We ended up getting a great seat about 6 rows back. Fantasmic has really become one of our favorite nighttime shows. Neither one of us really has any great love for Wishes (Hallowishes is a different story). Illuminations is good, especially because my high school band played the music from it when we went to Disney to play in a parade. But Brian has a new found appreciation for characters and we enjoyed seeing everyone in this show.

Character explosion!!

And then my favorite part of Fantasmic! Hahaha.

If you sit towards the left hand side of the theater, you'll notice that when the character explosion boat is almost around the bend, all the characters go inside. Except Ariel, who has her fin on and cannot walk.

So how does Disney deal with a poor little mermaid all by her lonesome on the back of the character explosion boat?? By having Eric toss a black sheet over her, of course.

It is honestly the funniest thing ever. Next time you go, sit on the left hand side of the theater and watch. I don't even know why I think it is so hilarious, it just really is.

It was finally time to head out and end the best day ever. A bus was pulling right up as we arrived and we were able to get right on. We ended up sharing the 4 seats facing each other in the back with grandparents and their grandson, Liam. Liam, who was about maybe 4, decided that I was his new best friend and chatted with me non-stop on the bus and was probably the most adorable kid ever.

He told me several times that he needed to go to bed so he could rest his legs for the morning. He also told me that his favorite ride was the transit authority, and that he was very excited to go on it in the morning.

So that was it, the best day ever (which started out not so great). :goodvibes

Looks like all that is left in this report is a few hours at our favorite parks in the morning.

I was wondering when you were going to come and finish this report up so you could start writing the next one! ;)

Ah...your SW speak might as well be a foreign language but you do a great job expressing your love for it. I can feel your excitement as I read it.

We were at the fireworks that night too. I enjoyed them maybe better than the frozen ones although both were great. Is it selfish to want DHS to always have fireworks and Fantasmic?

I was wondering when you were going to come and finish this report up so you could start writing the next one! ;)

Ah...your SW speak might as well be a foreign language but you do a great job expressing your love for it. I can feel your excitement as I read it.

We were at the fireworks that night too. I enjoyed them maybe better than the frozen ones although both were great. Is it selfish to want DHS to always have fireworks and Fantasmic?

Yep, this trip report just...got...serious. I really want to finish it so I can start on the next one!

Uh no, I also vote for DHS to always have fireworks and Fantasmic. They may rotate between Frozen, Villains and Star Wars. Good idea.

I'm going to spit out another update then I need to go catch up on some reports like yours :goodvibes

We woke up quickly but sadly on this, the last day of our trip.

I did some last minute Stacy watching:

Apparently with Spanish subtitles. The hills are alive with the sounds of Staaaacy. (that is what the picture suggests to me).

We took our luggage down to do pre-check for the magical express and checked out carry ons.

A bus arrives and we hop on with Donald Duck in tow.

Then we arrive at Epcot for morning magic hour and head straight to...

We say goodbye to Patrick, Brian's favorite.

After our soar, we head over to Living with the Land to say goodbye to Brian's favorite Epcot ride.

Not so hidden mickey and Epcot:

Up next was a stop at Mouse Gears:

I traded a vinylmation and also purchased a Pumba pillow pet!! Pumba is one of my favorite Disney characters so this was a no brainer.

Next up we headed to the living seas for a spin on Nemo and Brian wanted to show me his favorite fish in the aquarium.

Then we found a lot of Nemos:

Another hidden mickey:

Nothing cooler than a puffer fish.

We entered the World Showcase right at 11 and ran for Maelstrom.

Obligatory troll photo:

Next up we had to take a spin with the 3 Caballeros.

These old guys are pretty creepy:

Then we had to go re-visit the orchids on the path outside the pavilion:

We shared a meal at the Mexico CS:

This was our view, Brian saw a snake in the right hand corner of the picture so I was worried about a duck sitting on the water for the whole meal but he survived.

Since we were over in the area, we decided to check out Test Track's single rider line. I believe it was only about a 10 minute wait so we hopped into line.

We were in different cars, but I think Brian was with all the females from a family and I was put in with all the males from the same family.

As Stacy would say, calassic.

I was being boring. But hey, there are only so many poses you can do while holding onto a cranky duck:

It was time to head towards the exit so we had to take many more pictures of the flowers.

We were going to go on Spaceship Earth, but the line was 20 minutes so we had to skip it :sad2:

Instead we got a parting photopass picture:

We had a few hours left until we had to go so we headed for the monorail.

We had made our 3 FP+ for MK which was a good idea because all the wait times were really high.

Our first FP+ was for Splash, and I took a million pictures that I loved.

I love this one, it has the perfect trifecta of Splash, the castle and the steamboat:

The truth:

I love all these little houses:

Brer Rabbit's feet are so adorable.

Our log got stopped by these guys, so we had a long look at them. I was happy there were no kids in our log, I can imagine being stopped right before you head up the big scary hill would not have been cool.

And finally we were moving and could see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I decided the riverboat scene called for an old fashioned filter.

And that is the end of your Splash Mountain photo tour. Hope you stayed dry.

Brian played some Sorcerers of the MK. We have still never managed to play that game all the way through.

Random Tiki Room picture, though we didn't go in.

Our next FP+ was to my precious Peter Pan!

I always try to get pictures and I usually fail, no flash, low light and movement are not good. Brian did manage to get one legendary good picture of London, though, which I treasure.

I want this on my wall at home:

The peoplemover was a walk on so of course we had to do it.

We hadn't been on Carousel of Progress yet and we love it so we had to catch a show.

We headed to our last FP+ and saw the parade going by on the way.

We stopped at the shooting gallery. Brian had never done it before and he had been wanting to try it.

This was actually hilarious, Brian ended up hitting every single one of his shots and I think I maybe hit a third of mine. What makes it so funny is that I've shot rifles my whole life, I was co-captain of the Ohio State rifle team (yes, that is a thing). So I chalked it up to the rifles not being calibrated correctly. Brian was pretty pleased though.

I was sooo happy we made our last FP+ the way we did. POTC is Brian's favorite (and high up on my list) but ever since FP+ it has lines of at least 25 minutes or more. I believe the line was 40 minutes this time, and there is no way we'd have had time to ride if not for the FP+ Which would have been a shame because we like it to be our last ride.

After that we had to head back to Sports to catch our magical express.

I don't think I realized up until now just how much we got done, I believe we had to be leaving the park a little before 4. So, even though we had an extra morning hour at Epcot, since 8 am we had done: Soarin, Living with the Land, Nemo, looked at fish, Maelstrom, Grand Fiesta Tour, Test Track single rider, lunch at Mexico, shopping at Mouse Gears, a monorail ride, Splash, Peoplemover, COP, POTC, the shooting gallery, some turns of Sorcerers and Peter Pan. Bazinga.

But...we actually ended up cutting it close and missed our magical express time. Which didn't matter, they just put us on the next one. Phew.

Donald cartoons always lessen the pain.

We got to the airport with plenty of time thanks to Magical Express' insanely early pick up times. Which I think can be a good thing, because the security lines at the Orlando airport have been insane our past couple trips.

We'll be seeing you next trip Harry.

Everything else was pretty uneventful. I believe we got back late and I had to work Monday morning, which sucked at the time but hey, I'm not giving up Disney time just to be bright eyed and bushy tailed at work.

Anyway, this trip was pretty awesome and I'll just have to let the TR speak for itself instead of doing a recap, because to be honest my mind is kind of on the trip we just got back from.

Which I am very excited to write about!!

Here is a little preview, hopefully you'll all come over...

3 MNSSHPs (including a Villain's soiree)
TOT 10 mile run with villain's after party at DHS
First time at new Diagon Alley
A whole day devoted to character hunting
and so much more!!

See you there. And may the force be with you. Always.

I really enjoyed reading your report and all about Star Wars Weekends. I have never been into Star Wars, but my nephews are now educating my sister and me all about the characters and I am trying to learn what I can! I'm looking forward to seeing their excitement when we go in May. I plan on following you over and reading your next trip report. It seems to make the time go by faster to read about others' trips as I wait on my trip to eventually get here! Today is 200 days and counting...

I am so glad I stumbled across your TR. I am going to SWW in May 2015 an I was good to see your strategies that I can use for my trip. And can I tell you how jealous I am you got to play Hermione with Warwick Davis. Looking forwar to your next TR.

Loved it! Fellow Ohioan (NW, about 1.5 hrs from Cbus). Looking forward to the next one!

Thank you so much! Hope to see you there!

I really enjoyed reading your report and all about Star Wars Weekends. I have never been into Star Wars, but my nephews are now educating my sister and me all about the characters and I am trying to learn what I can! I'm looking forward to seeing their excitement when we go in May. I plan on following you over and reading your next trip report. It seems to make the time go by faster to read about others' trips as I wait on my trip to eventually get here! Today is 200 days and counting...

Oh it definitely makes the time go faster! If you have any questions about Star Wars (or the weekends) please let me know. I'm a huge fan and I love discussing it with others :thumbsup2 If you do a TR for your SWW trip in May make sure to let me know.

I am so glad I stumbled across your TR. I am going to SWW in May 2015 an I was good to see your strategies that I can use for my trip. And can I tell you how jealous I am you got to play Hermione with Warwick Davis. Looking forwar to your next TR.

I'm so jealous of everyone going next year, I don't think I'll be able to go again so soon. I hope some of my experiences are able to help you plan your trip! Playing Hermione with Warwick was just so many things...I love Harry Potter almost as much as SW so it was very surreal.

Well, I've put up the intro for my next report:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=52631785#post52631785

Hope to see you all over there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter