A little update!

grover

DIS Veteran
Hi guys-How ya all doing? I have been super busy over the past couple of weeks!
I hope to get the rest of my trip report done and up very soon-I haven't forgotten about it!
I haven't even really had much time to post as evenings and weekends have been full of things to do and now we are not supposed to use the net during work breaks or lunch so it really cuts into my DIS time!!

I have had a quick peek at most of the posts!
For those of you just back-glad to hear you had a great trip!
For those of on the way HAVE A AWESOME TIME!!!!
A happy bday to Emily-my stepmom has the same bday!

Ummmm lets see what else.....can't remember but hope to be on the boards this weekend!
Have a great day everyone!

Grover in Winnipeg

always great to hear from you Grover!

Always nice to see your posts when you have time, Grover. Are you still working 2 jobs?

This time of year is always so busy. Stop in when you can, and have a Disney day! :earsboy:

:)

you had me a little worried cuz I hadn't seen you here. I sent out a search party over to Trip Reports & scrapbooks side of the boards. Didn't find you over there, so I thought the unthinkable!:
:eek:

You went back to WDW without me!:jester:

Good to hear from you...please take your time on the report 'cuz you put under conviction to finish mine and like you... time is something lately I haven't much of. aslo left PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter