• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A humorous look at our Disney trip on HuffPost!

I like your humor -well written piece. Glad to hear you found a way to manage the stress and things turned out well ...of course, it's just as easy to have a horrible time if things don't come together! I've been fortunate to have had pretty good luck. Now, my children are older(18 and 22) so they can just as easily go on their own -leaving my wife and I to take the "vacation" at our own pace. Looking forward the the last two parts!

I like your humor -well written piece. Glad to hear you found a way to manage the stress and things turned out well ...of course, it's just as easy to have a horrible time if things don't come together! I've been fortunate to have had pretty good luck. Now, my children are older(18 and 22) so they can just as easily go on their own -leaving my wife and I to take the "vacation" at our own pace. Looking forward the the last two parts!
Thank you, Gan!! Wow, an actual vacation and not a "vacation"?? That sounds wonderful :)
Part 2 is coming up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter