A Grand Victorian Holiday: Official VGF Holiday Tree Exchange Thread

I would like to join this year still. I was going with the assumption I didn't fit into the schedule that currently exists with one tree.

Your reservation certainly fits within our schedule and will be added later today! We are delighted to have you and your family participate in our exchange.

Jim 8O

2015 VGF Holiday Tree Exchange Schedule :santa:

Tree #1: Sago Cay
November 4 - 19: medievaldave
November 19 - November 28: Available
November 28 - December 5: calleger
December 5 - 14: SpaceMountain77

December 14 - January 3: Available

I am interested! I am arriving 12/28 and will be checking out 1/7. This will be my first DVC trip and first time during the holidays so this sounds amazing!

I see there is not as much interest as you were expecting. I will share this on the pre-trip reports I have found.

November 4 - 19: medievaldave
December 5 - 14: SpaceMountain77

December 14 - January 3: Available
I am interested in December 17 -24 if available! Thanks!

I am interested! I am arriving 12/28 and will be checking out 1/7. This will be my first DVC trip and first time during the holidays so this sounds amazing!

Thank you, locashaina, for your interest in our third annual exchange! I will update our schedule, to include your family, and provide additional information as we get closer to the start of the season.

Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Jim 8O

November 4 - November 19: medievaldave
December 5 - December 14: SpaceMountain77
December 14 - December 17: Available
December 17 - December 24: spears2008
December 24 - December 28: Available
December 28 - January 7: locashaina

2015 VGF Holiday Tree Exchange

Deck your villa with Sago Cay! Three weeks are still available:

December 14 - December 17: Available
December 24 - December 28: Available

Hi. We are checking in to OKW Nov 14-21, 2015. We would love a tree if possible. Family of 12 meeting for Christmas for our mom. 5 kids traveling ages 4-9-12-15-15.
Thank you

Hi. We are checking in to OKW Nov 14-21, 2015. We would love a tree if possible. Family of 12 meeting for Christmas for our mom. 5 kids traveling ages 4-9-12-15-15.
Thank you

Thank you, medic822, for your interest in our third annual exchange. Please check the main DVC tree exchange thread, which is also posted in Mousecellaneous, because our schedule is for families visiting the Villias at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.

Thank you, medic822, for your interest in our third annual exchange. Please check the main DVC tree exchange thread, which is also posted in Mousecellaneous, because our schedule is for families visiting the Villias at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
OK. Thank you. There are a lot of threads. I got confused. Sorry. : )

Hello everyone,

I fear that we may need to cancel our third annual exchange. There has been little interest this year and we still have significant gaps between dates. It is my hope that additional families will soon voice their interest in participation. If they do, Christmas will be saved!

Jim 8O

Hello... I just saw this thread. We will be at the Villas on Nov 13 - Nov 20. Is there a place for us in the exchange?

So is this going down? We've been here at the poly and moving to VGF tomorrow. Our room will have the Christmas lights. Lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter