A fun 'adult' meet at WDW on Sept 30th - care to join?

I have just booked for that weekend. I would love to ride all the way around and then catch a bus to PI.

I don't have any lime green but I could wear green. It'd look like St. Patricks Day spontaneously showed up in September.

Planning on a Kansas show October 1.

TDC Nala said:
I don't have any lime green but I could wear green. It'd look like St. Patricks Day spontaneously showed up in September.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Well, I won't be wearing lime green, but I may have a lime green hair tie, or a ribbon on my back pack.

TDC Nala - glad to hear you'll be joining us!!!

Cheers!

Finally, booked in at Old Key West for the weekend. I'll most likely be bringing a friend along on the bar crawl.

These are some of my favorite bars and I like the drinks better than the ones at PI...so I'll be drinking diet Coke once I get over there.

TDC Nala said:
Finally, booked in at Old Key West for the weekend. I'll most likely be bringing a friend along on the bar crawl.

Hi! I'm the friend and yes, I'll be going.
I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! :)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You are all so funny!!! I wish we could be there with you....it sounds like sooo much fun!!!

Could you start a monorail party for November???? ;)

ImprovGal said:
Hi! I'm the friend and yes, I'll be going.
I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! :)

WOO HOO - I'll up date the list - glad to have you join us!

Cheers!

This sounds like lots of fun and I'd love to come!

One question...do we have to have alcoholic drinks at every bar? I don't know if I could keep up with everyone...lol...if I did I might look like that flattened out Stitch on the front of the monorail...or worse, like that Stitch that peers down into your car from the roof of the monorail!

Ozymoe said:
This sounds like lots of fun and I'd love to come!
One question...do we have to have alcoholic drinks at every bar? I don't know if I could keep up with everyone...lol...if I did I might look like that flattened out Stitch on the front of the monorail...or worse, like that Stitch that peers down into your car from the roof of the monorail!

We'd love to have you join us! No, you don't have to have an alcoholic drink at every bar. Actually, in my opinion, you don't even have any alcoholic drinks at all!!! I've been describing it to people as a mobile social hour (or two or three). If you want to have an adult bevvie, that's fine. If you want to stick to soda, that's up to you.

So, how many can I add to the list??

Can't say that I've seen the Stitch's on the monorial - is that new? And 6 weeks?? Talk about a lucky little so and so!!!

lynn71092 said:
Ozymoe, did you win the Lottery??
You'll be down there for SIX WEEKS????? :scared1:

lol...no, I didn't win the lottery, and yes, I will be down there for the whole F&W Festival. We own lots of Fairfield points and that lets me really vacation well...especially last year, this year and maybe the next two because everyone in my family is pretty tied up with school and work except me...and somebody has to vacation, right? ;)

Jo

maine_jennifer said:
We'd love to have you join us! No, you don't have to have an alcoholic drink at every bar. Actually, in my opinion, you don't even have any alcoholic drinks at all!!! I've been describing it to people as a mobile social hour (or two or three). If you want to have an adult bevvie, that's fine. If you want to stick to soda, that's up to you.

Whew! I'm glad. I'd love to have one or two adult bevvies...but I do also hear the WDW water is to die for so I gotta have some of that too! :rotfl2:

So, how many can I add to the list??

Well, one...me, for sure. If my DD31 is visiting me at that time, I'm assuming it's alright to bring her?

Can't say that I've seen the Stitch's on the monorial - is that new? And 6 weeks?? Talk about a lucky little so and so!!!

Well, Stitch's likeness was definitely plastered on various parts of the monorail at the end of March...dunno if he's still in evidence now...er, and "little" is not an adjective I'd use to describe myself...but I'm working on it lol...

BTW...if anyone spots a wild caftan with a lime green theme going on, one size fits all...puhleeze shoot it for me, will ya? I'll take care of stuffing it myself. I can't believe I'm having such a hard time finding one! lol

Jo

Whew! I'm glad. I'd love to have one or two adult bevvies...but I do also hear the WDW water is to die for so I gotta have some of that too!

:crazy2: I GAG just thinking about it!! I am a water snob :snooty: I will only drink Poland Spring Water from Maine. I either have it shipped or stop at CVS down there to get it or take a case of it hidden in my carryon. I've gone to the store once to buy Dasani, but that was only because it was an emergency and I couldn't get any PS.

Well, one...me, for sure. If my DD31 is visiting me at that time, I'm
assuming it's alright to bring her?

No problem! The more the merrier!

Cheers!

I'm here in my office,it's "Beer thirty" and I'm SOOO jealous of all the fun I'm SURE you guys will have. ;) Can't wait for that trip report (BTW,loved your's Main Jen) and definetly want to see pics! :banana:

Are there any Monorail Drink-A-Thon's planned for late October? We will be there 10/22 thru 10/28

This sounds like a fun thing to do! :drinking1 I will be traveling with 3 other "girls". We do "girls" trips once a year in addition to trips with our kids/grandkids or husbands. We range in age from 37 to 62 - will we fit in? If so, we'd love to attempt to join you.

As long as you're up for a bit of socialization, sure you're welcome. No limits on anything except one - you have to be ready to have fun! :)

So, 4:59pm - Territory Lounge - Wilderness Lodge . . . let me know if I should ask you all to the list!

If you look on the restaurant board on the Ohana menu thread, there's a description of the Yellow Tang martini (named after the fish, not the astronaut's drink) they're serving at Ohana...anybody else going to ask for one at Tambu? I wanted a backscratcher but this sounds interesting...

I just ready about that, too! I haven't a clue what I'll order, there's so many to choose from: the 'Ohana Colada, Island Sunset, Lapu Lapu, Backscratcher . . . oh the decisions I'm forced to make!

AND to update everyone, we've been talking it over on the Monorail Drink-A-Thon thread and to make it easier to recognize each other, the dress code for our little meet is "Princess Crown optional". I'll be the one in the Cinderella Crown! :teeth: Check that thread for pictures.

Cheers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter