A free birthday ticket from now until the 6/10/2013 -Sign up before the 30/9/12

Greedy question:

If we are planning on going on two different days during our trip, (July 4th, and 7th) and they are both within the time allotment of my birthday, can I sign up for two passes?

Also, my lady's birthday is the 9th. Am I correct in that the tickets can only be used after her birthday? Maybe if we make puppy dog eyes at the gate attendants?

Either way, this was exciting news to get, knowing at least one of our days will be free! (For me, at least!)

Greedy question:

If we are planning on going on two different days during our trip, (July 4th, and 7th) and they are both within the time allotment of my birthday, can I sign up for two passes?

Also, my lady's birthday is the 9th. Am I correct in that the tickets can only be used after her birthday? Maybe if we make puppy dog eyes at the gate attendants?

Either way, this was exciting news to get, knowing at least one of our days will be free! (For me, at least!)

1 - It says in the t&c's 1 per person and according to other sources the system checks the information (dob/name/birth place) already entered

2 - Tickets run for 7 days from the birthday and they are checking id at the gate against the ticket so she won't get in if it's not in the time frame.

If you want cheap(er) tickets look at either the Francilien ones that the Fnac has or find someone with a AP who is going in the parks on your dates and can get you the "friends" tickets at 20€ each :thumbsup2

1 - It says in the t&c's 1 per person and according to other sources the system checks the information (dob/name/birth place) already entered

2 - Tickets run for 7 days from the birthday and they are checking id at the gate against the ticket so she won't get in if it's not in the time frame.

If you want cheap(er) tickets look at either the Francilien ones that the Fnac has or find someone with a AP who is going in the parks on your dates and can get you the "friends" tickets at 20€ each :thumbsup2

Thank you Carrie, I was confused because someone else posted in this thread that they got something like 10 free passes? Was that a different promotion?

Thank you Carrie, I was confused because someone else posted in this thread that they got something like 10 free passes? Was that a different promotion?

No same thing - I think when it started there were several glitches and it wouldn't validate (lots of code erreurs etc).
Then you would receive several all in one go.

That's why I was wondering if they all had the same serial/bar code number or not to see what they had been sent out.

Nothing stops you applying for more than one but if they block it you'd have to queue and buy a full price ticket when trying to use it on the day :confused:

My fault :flower3:
as Carrie said there were problems at first trying to register for the ticket so i tried it so many times and eventually got 10 tickets :rotfl:

I am just interested in the restaurant discount so that's why i was wondering if it could be possible to use more than one of them... sorry if i have confused you...

Free birthday ticket
<hr style="color:#333333; background-color:#333333" size="1"> Sign up here :goodvibes

http://www.gratuitpourvotreanniversaire.fr/

http://translate.google.com/translat....fr%2F&act=url
We offer a free ticket to Disneyland ® Paris! On the occasion of our <sup>20th</sup> anniversary, we booked a big surprise! Sign up now on this site to receive your free ticket for two Disney ® Parks.
This ticket is valid within one week after your birthday *.

separator_bottom_small.png
Registration until September 30, 2012 inclusive.
* Electronic Ticket 1 day / 2 parks valid for a visit on your birthday or one of the following 6 days. Last visit is possible, Oct. 6, 2013. Offer valid for one per person. Information and conditions under "conditions and procedure for registration of the offer."

Thanks for this, looking at maybe going on my own for a day trip or maybe one night at the end of October (my birthday) so this would be really useful.:goodvibes

Thankyou so much for highlighting this again, I hadn't even looked at it before but have just applied for tickets for me and Liam, both of our birthdays fall around/during our next trip so might consider extending it an extra day to take advantage of the free tickets :) :thumbsup2

Sorry but what is the restaurant discount ? planning lots of lovely meals :)

Found it :)

Just a quick question, how long did it take to receive your email with your print out ticket?

Yes i got mine also, just pricing up doing 1 night maybe but it's working out quite expensive :(

I think I did it ok! Switched from English to French midway but think I filled it in right! :-)
Thanks for the heads up! May get a visit to Disneyland next year after all! :-)

Email came this morning! Yay!
Am I right in thinking the AP offer is only available when you use your free ticket? (my French is not good!)

Needing to pick your brains once more, as I was lucky enough to be able to claim birthday tickets for me and Liam valid during our March stay, I just need to get 2 extra tickets for Jamie & Rob, they don't necessarily need to be hopper tickets, just cheapest available, I've never heard of "friends" tickets how does that work ?

Email came this morning! Yay!
Am I right in thinking the AP offer is only available when you use your free ticket? (my French is not good!)

The 45€ Francilien one on the voucher ? On the day that you use your ticket (within that week) you go to the AP office and for 45€ you can buy a Francilien AP valid for a year.

The only thing to remember with the Francilien is that you can't use it on the 2nd and 3rd day after purchase for entry into the parks :goodvibes

Needing to pick your brains once more, as I was lucky enough to be able to claim birthday tickets for me and Liam valid during our March stay, I just need to get 2 extra tickets for Jamie & Rob, they don't necessarily need to be hopper tickets, just cheapest available, I've never heard of "friends" tickets how does that work ?

The 20€ friends tickets is a seasonable offer that they have done for the past few years - it's from June to mid September so it's too late for you.

The cheapest tickets atm would be Francilien tickets that have to be bought at least 5 days in advance but there will be no doubt another flash sale where we can get you cheaper than these.

The last flash sale that finished on Monday had 1 day/2 park tickets at 30€

As soon as I get confirmation I'll put the offer up - I'm looking at something upcoming on Ticketnet starting mid Oct ;)

Hi folks, I'm so grateful for this site, it has been incredibly helpful in planning for our trip to DLP.

My question is, some places I see the birthday offer is valid on your bday plus the next 6 days, but on my actual ticket it says:
Valable pour une visite du 31 Octobre 2012 au 07 Novembre 2012

So my birthday + 6 days would be valid through November 6, but on the ticket seems to say valid through November 7. Am I missing something?

thanks!

Thanks Carrie! Just trying to work the logistics of possibly an oct visit for DS's bday but will prob have to be jul/Aug for DD's

Carrie where would i find the Francilien tickets? trying to sort out how much it'll cost to talk DH into a Halloween one day visit!
:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter