A few notes on Mr. Toad

One of our favorites! I've taken my son to DLR 4 times and always get a picture of him in the same pose in the car out front.

I like the tiny details , the snow white kitchen, cars moving in london, for me, Mr toad is all about the fireplace.

I agree 100% with your list, but I would add the room full of toys at the end of the Pinocchio ride. For some reason, although I really like the Alice in Wonderland ride, I don't think there is one particular scene that is really memorable to me. Maybe the singing flowers.

(I realize I am responding to a post which is over four years old, but I've been busy...)

I agree 100% with your list, but I would add the room full of toys at the end of the Pinocchio ride. For some reason, although I really like the Alice in Wonderland ride, I don't think there is one particular scene that is really memorable to me. Maybe the singing flowers.

(I realize I am responding to a post which is over four years old, but I've been busy...)
well good to see that busy is at a rest.......and wind in the willows was a jeopardy question...they been busy there also, the jeopardy staff...every other day there is a disney reference. .....and glad to know that the Queen was not memorable.

Ditto to all above. Mr. Toad is absolutely the best! The train is simple, yet one of the best effects on just about any ride. When you end up "down there" I wonder if that bothers little kids. They probably don't think it's as hilarious as I find it but just as long as nobody is permanently scarred 😆 . I hope they never take it away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter