A Few Brief Questions

mdutch39

Wannabe Pirate
Hey everyone! Long time, no post (on my end anyway). I've been lurking to see if my questions would be answered about our upcoming cruise, and they seemingly have not. I have tried searching as well, so my apologies if the answers have been given recently.

1. Is there a specific format I need to upload documents in? I have our passports and such scanned, but does it require jpg, or does it not matter?

2. Totally different, but, how is BBB recently? People don't seem to post about it much, and with all the changes coming so fast, I wanted to know what our experience might look like. The same goes for the princess tea. How's that going now?

3. I know we aren't the only people who vacation who are vacationing with someone who has a semi-terminal illness (fully terminal? stable, at the moment, stage 4 breast cancer). I don't expect perks, but we are never sure when the last time will be vacationing with this VIP family member. Is it worth it to ask Disney if they have anything special available for her?

That's all for now, but I appreciate anyone taking the time to give their experience!

I can answer your first question, wherever you need to upload , you are given an option to take the picture there as well As upload. I just took pictures with the device I was using (iPad in my case) and it went in just fine.
hugs! I was just diagnosed with breast cancer 18 days before our cruise (9 days out now) if you have a ta I would have them add a note to your reservation. I also have seen a place on the reservation page to add things like are you celebrating or dietary restrictions. Maybe there is a good spot there. Hope you have an amazing trip and get some pixie dust.

Just an update: No. You cannot use a pdf scan of your documents. You must use jpg. You are also not able to drag and drop the file onto the page. I recommend avoiding this, because it is maddening when you are attempting to get through the stupid process at a reasonable pace.

Also, I’m not sure why, but chrome quit on me in the middle of checking in our second stateroom and then no other browser would upload my dd security photo. Also maddening.

This last part being said, does anyone know if we can all enter on our first stateroom arrival time? Because of all the challenges checking in (and for whatever reason not being able to check in connected staterooms at the same time??? Why Disney???), our second room has an arrival time 45 minutes after ours. I’m going to try to call them today, but I’m really hoping someone on here will be knowledgeable. Thank you!

Just an update: No. You cannot use a pdf scan of your documents. You must use jpg. You are also not able to drag and drop the file onto the page. I recommend avoiding this, because it is maddening when you are attempting to get through the stupid process at a reasonable pace.

Also, I’m not sure why, but chrome quit on me in the middle of checking in our second stateroom and then no other browser would upload my dd security photo. Also maddening.

This last part being said, does anyone know if we can all enter on our first stateroom arrival time? Because of all the challenges checking in (and for whatever reason not being able to check in connected staterooms at the same time??? Why Disney???), our second room has an arrival time 45 minutes after ours. I’m going to try to call them today, but I’m really hoping someone on here will be knowledgeable. Thank you!

I’ve not done it so this is just what I’ve read, but I heard that people are arriving
together for the second later pat and getting through that way.
hopfully someone else can chime in,

Do you have any Apple products iPad, iPhone) with Photos? I use Safari or the DCL app. I can chose the photo I have made of documents from the Photo Library to upload.

And, yes, go with the later PAT if you want to stay together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter