A Far away city

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
you never been to, but would like to visit if it was free ?

Budapest - 2 reason, it just seems so different then anything I ever experienced, and the 2nd I like the song by the same name

Kind of struggling with this one as cities aren't my normal destinations. Rejkavic (sp??) might be interesting.

Kind of struggling with this one as cities aren't my normal destinations. Rejkavic (sp??) might be interesting.

where is that ?

Free?

Toyko, Japan

yep free, that way you could go to a place you want to see, but would spend money on other things before a trip there. Anywhere in the Far East would be cool but I spent a lot of time there in Navy so I went to another part of the world

Reykjavik is the capital of Iceland.

I suppose I'd choose Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, and other cities in Australia if travel was free. Auckland and other cities in New Zealand as well. If it's a choice of only ONE city: Sydney.

London England
I've wanted to go there for as long as I can remember, but just never got around to it.

So many but the first 2 to pop into my head are Sidney, Australia or Athens, Greece

hmmmm, I have always wanted to go to Austria and Australia, so I'm going to go with Vienna and Sydney. Here in the states, I've never seen San Diego, would like to.

Last edited:
Prague was on the list, but we're going there next year. Because you're making the trip free, I'd go for return trips to Australia or Russia. Australia because it's so expensive for the whole family to go there and I'd love to see it again and take DH and DD there. Russia because I want to take DD to see where she was born and it's also expensive to visit.

London, Paris, Rome, Venice, Sydney...any of those would be awesome. But not sure I would like that long plane ride to get there. :(

Venice Italy- It is where my ancestors are from and also my parents said it is beautiful. They went of a trip there before I was born and I look at the pictures sometimes and they are really awesome.

I would also love to go to Budapest with my dh and girls. My dh's parents are from Hungary (mother and grandmother from Budapest) and we have relatives that live in Budapest. My dh has been before I knew him. My dd almost skated to a song called Budapest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter