"A Fantasmic Disney Proposal"

dlofaro

Earning My Ears
http://youtu.be/ti46VML53Jo

A HUGE thank you to everyone that gave suggestions and tips! Our friends that went along turned out to be very good actors. Kenny got everything set up with Indiana Jones/Fantasmic management, the day of, after Guest Services refused to assist me and strongly discouraged me doing a public proposal due to the amount of denials they have at Walt Disney World.

That is so not fair-- you made an old lady cry :) tears of happiness for you both. I watched all 22 .10 minutes and enjoyed each and every second. There are times you just know it is right and this is one of those times. I love that you asked her father first. Way to earn extra points :). I am sure we disers want to hear all about your wedding plans.

Thank you so very much for sharing :)

So sweet!!!!! The entire video was so cool. In sure she loves that it was so well documented and she can look back at it whenever she wants to. Congratulations to you both!

Oh my gosh. What a perfect moment of surprise. She looked so taken aback. I love it! The video you made will be a wonderful keepsake for years to come. I'm glad you had a great trip. Congratulations!!

We don't have a date set yet. Still talking about that. Thank ya'll very much, I'm sure you could tell how nervous/excited I was when it came down to it. I had memorized what I wanted to say for about two weeks but as you saw, I forgot twice and got a little choked up, so just had to go with what came out naturally. lol

We don't have a date set yet. Still talking about that. Thank ya'll very much, I'm sure you could tell how nervous/excited I was when it came down to it. I had memorized what I wanted to say for about two weeks but as you saw, I forgot twice and got a little choked up, so just had to go with what came out naturally. lol

I totally know what you mean. I proposed in a photobooth. The countdown to pictures flustered me and I forgot everything i was going to say.

Yes, it's harder than it looks, especially if you have very minimal public speaking experience lol. Not sure if we will have a DFTW. She has always wanted to get married at a beach.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter