A&E fast pass

BeachClubBride

Earning My Ears
Has the A&E fast pass become easier to get? We just decided to book a trip less than 30 days out. We were able to get a set of three fast passes on two different days.

We also had no problems getting fast passes for the mine train, toy story or the electric parade.

Maybe we were just lucky but I was not expecting so much availability for a summer trip booked only 27 days out. Is anyone else finding that fast pass plus is working a lot better than they were expecting?

I am wondering if it will also be this easy for our trip in November. Could it be that they are releasing more inventory each day? I booked both reservations around the same time on two different days.

I'm having the worst time at 44 days out with A&E. D: I wish I was as lucky as you!

A couple observations that may be helpful...

It seems like availability opens around 11:30 pm EST and is gone around 1:00 am EST. I am beginning to think that maybe they do not release all the inventory at 60 days out. Maybe a few are released each night around 11:30?

It also seemed like there were more options when I did my initial selections than when I tried changing attractions/times. Maybe there are two buckets of inventory?

I would love to know exactly how this works so that I can make sure we can get them again on our next trip. We have stood in the standby line once and I will not do it again.

I'm sure it's on here some where but quick question.. What time can I start making FPP reservations? Is it at 6am like ADR. Or at 12:01am on our 60 day window. Tia for this. It's getting closer and I'm getting excited. :-)

It is supposed to be midnight, but people often have trouble and sometimes find it is 1am. At least those are the reports I have been seeing.

Crl1817 said:
It is supposed to be midnight, but people often have trouble and sometimes find it is 1am. At least those are the reports I have been seeing.

OK thank you

OK I just booked reservations at the harmony barber shop for a first haircut for my LO and the CM reminded me that I can begin making FP reservations at 6am. On the 21st. But on here I'm seeing midnight. Aaahh which one is it :-0

OK I just booked reservations at the harmony barber shop for a first haircut for my LO and the CM reminded me that I can begin making FP reservations at 6am. On the 21st. But on here I'm seeing midnight. Aaahh which one is it :-0

Fast pass starts at midnight, it is dining that is 6 am. We will be staying up until midnight tonight in hopes of getting an Anna and Elsa fast pass.

Fast pass starts at midnight, it is dining that is 6 am. We will be staying up until midnight tonight in hopes of getting an Anna and Elsa fast pass.

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere else or a "known" fact. When midnight (or any time for that matter) is being used as a time that something at WDW is bookable, it means midnight EST (Eastern Standard Time) right?

Thanks!

kastoney said:

Thanks please let me know how it goes. Thanks

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere else or a "known" fact. When midnight (or any time for that matter) is being used as a time that something at WDW is bookable, it means midnight EST (Eastern Standard Time) right?

Yes, EST has been my understanding

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter