A&E dresses?

I would get them where you are if you can find them. Friday they did have some in stock at Oaken's Trading Post, but that is the first time I have seen them anywhere at WDW during the last 2 weeks. They had Anna dresses too. They were $65 I think, but I didn't really look at them because we didn't need any.

I'd buy ahead if you have any little ones who will be devastated if the princess dress of their choice isn't available

I was at the mall doing Back to School shopping last week and stepped in to the Disney Store randomly to check out their plush selection and they had a lot of the Elsa costumes.

I wasn't planning on it but went ahead and bought one for my daughter. I think I paid around $45?

Going for MNSSHP. Should I get the dresses here and bring or buy there? Does anyone know how much Elsa's dress is if I buy there? thanks

I would get them before going. Who know if they will be in stock and what sizes when you get there. You may even save some $$ as well.

I saw a really cute anna and elsa dress from Chasing Fireflies; however they are quite expensive and depending on the sizes needed and time frame it may not be feasible. But they definitely look really cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter