• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A&E actual wait times for those with FP+?

chris4disney

DIS Veteran
I was just curious... for those of you who have used FP+ for the A&E character meet, how long did you actual wait in line?

Looking for the same info! We arrive in 8 days. Our FP is for 1pm. With 300+ wait for standby...how bad is FP line?

Not sure this will help but we had FP for them on Easter Sunday for 11 am to 12 pm and we waited no more then 3 minutes to see them. We bascially walked right in after one other group in front of us at 11 am on the dot.

At that time the posted wait time for standby was 180 minutes.

Also Aurora was the visiting princess if you care. I don't know if they change them but she was the one there that day. I felt completely bad for her, no one wanted to see her it was all about Anna and Elsa. IMO, they should just put them by themselves and shelf the visiting princess.

I have a friend who is there now and this afternoon, they waited about 10 minutes with their FP.

Had a FP+ for Easter Sunday. Saw them about 9:40 and it took 10 minutes.

Have another FP+ for this weekend so will see if it's the same.

Also Aurora was the visiting princess if you care. I don't know if they change them but she was the one there that day. I felt completely bad for her, no one wanted to see her it was all about Anna and Elsa. IMO, they should just put them by themselves and shelf the visiting princess.
I didn't realize there was a visiting princess with Anna and Elsa. Are there 3 princesses in the other Fairytale Hall greeting as well? But yes, they should have A&E by themselves, maybe that would speed up the standby line a bit.

I didn't realize there was a visiting princess with Anna and Elsa. Are there 3 princesses in the other Fairytale Hall greeting as well? But yes, they should have A&E by themselves, maybe that would speed up the standby line a bit.

It's been Anna and Elsa with either Aurora or Jasmine meeting on the right side, and Rapunzel and Cinderella on the other side (no third.) A & E stand together in front of one window, with their visiting princess in the other window. The visiting princess can be a variety of princesses (including Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Aurora, Snow White, Tiana) but more than likely you will see Aurora. Look for the picture outside and if it's just a crown it will be a surprise who you see.

We had a FP+ on Easter Sunday and walked right in. It was the shortest FP+ wait of the week.

Great News! I, too, was just going to ask this same question! It was one FP+ I wasn't going to give up unless the wait was unreasonably long. Who in there right mind would stand in line hours and hours just to see princesses? I don't even stand in line that long to ride those coveted rides. Crazy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter