~*A dream is a wish your heart makes*~ Mia's Wish trip 2008

great update and pics.

I enjoyed O'Hana alot when we went.

sorry no TL. seems like a fun day. :thumbsup2

great update and pics.

I enjoyed O'Hana alot when we went.

sorry no TL. seems like a fun day.

It actually was a lot better than the previous days. It seemed we got to do a little of everything! I was really bummed about TL because I hadn't been there since I was like 16.

I have been so sick this past week and have tons of homework to get done by Wednesday. This is a shortened semester for us because internships start in November so everything is crazy and crammed packed with work. I also started weight watchers and the gym this week. I pray that I can stick to it. Hopefully I will continue the trip report Thursday.:surfweb:

The rock signs....he said disney has a rule about that....who knows...I never knew rock horns were a bad thing:confused: But none the less the picture was up on the site.

That just seems silly to me because they tell you to do them in front of "rock" and roller coaster. :lmao:

How are things? I got so excited seeing this pop up in my new posts, I thought there was another update!

I should be back to posting form after Monday. I know, life has been super crazy around here. My Semester ends friday, it's a shorten semester due to internships. Sad thing is, no one got an internship lined up thanks be to the shallow economy. Anywho, I did update Mia's blog so go on over there and check out the goings on.

Talk to you all soon!

XOXOXOX

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter