• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A different color title for threads that have been read?

inky dinky doo

<font color=FF6699>I've got the best cure for the
Is there some universal way an administrator can tell all thread titles to change color after they've been clicked on or is there something in my profile that I should adjust for myself? It's very hard to figure out what you've already read without that color cue.

Thanks!

Inky

We've requested to have that option added. It is very helpful.

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>Me three!

mirror.gif
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#00009c>Okay, this is what is working, and I like it....

Whenever you've read a post, the envelope to the left will have a black dot.

After you read a post, though, make sure you click on the field below to return to the forum. If you backspace, then the post won't register that you've been there. This has been working for me.

Hi,
would really like the colour change, if that is an option on these new boards.

The Black Dot doesn't work for me, as I see it I only get the black dot if I have participated in the thread, closed envelope if no new posts and open envelope when new posts have been made to a thread.
Unless I'm missing something, I dont know what threads I have viewed, which does get tedious!!

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=navy>Yikes,

After typing this, I realized the same thing - the black dot is for threads we've participated in. Sorry about that.

The black dot does stay there though when new posts are added to a thread that you have participated in !!
It's just annoying that I end up reading the same posts more than once.
What I need is a Photographic Memory :)

Add my support to adding the highlighted thread titles. It was so easy to keep track of what you had read!Otherwise I love the new site!

Thanks!

TimNJ

:earsboy: :wave: :earsboy: :wave: :earsboy: :wave: :earsboy: :wave: :earsboy: :wave: :earsboy: :wave:

Alex said on another thread, they were working on it. He also said it might take a while. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter