A Day At Disneyland VHS Tape from 1990

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
While finding interesting Disney theme park info on Youtube I found a VHS tape called A Day At Disneyland and it appears to have been in 1990 and I would like to know what this tape actually was made for? It describes all of Disneyland from 1990 and features clips of character meet and greets characters riding rides shows and parades and ends with the fireworks finale. I also found that there was a second version of this video made in 1993 but it appears to be the same as the 1990 A Day At Disneyland VHS tape. I never knew Disneyland sold these tapes and were they used as souvenir tapes for people to take home? I wonder why Disneyland doesn't do these videos in a DVD format with California Adventure added? I would especially LOVE a DVD of Avengers Campus. Does Disneyland still do these videos but in a DVD version today?

Was this Disneyland video also used by travel agents to promote Disneyland vacations too? I saw the video yesterday on Youtube and I found it hard to believe that Disneyland was so wonderful in 1990 and it was great fun to see the park before it opens each morning and the wonderful antics of the characters. As I mentioned in my opening post I wish Disney could make the Disneyland videos again but this time put them on DVD because these videos bring back memories of vacations

So cool! I'll have to watch it. I love seeing old footage of Disneyland.

I'm not aware of anything like that being made today, but I know you said you wanted something similar for Avengers Campus. I found this walkthrough of the land on YouTube 🙂

I just adore seeing old and new footage of Disneyland too StarlitNight05 just like you. I first owned a copy of the A Day At Disneyland VHS tape when some friends of my family recorded it for us as a gift and it was such a fun video to see and it makes me feel like visiting the old Disneyland of 1990. I have been a Disneyland fan as well as a Disney fan since I was a child and I adored Disney and Disneyland so much that I did a book report on Walt Disney and even dressed as Walt for a school project once. Still it would be very cool to see these souvenir videos released on DVD and Blu-Ray because they are really neat

Disneyland DVDs would be awesome to own and I think Disneyland should make a newer version of the A Day At Disneyland video on DVD that would feature DCA and it would be great fun to see and be longing for a future Disneyland vacation but still it would be an awesome idea for DVDs of Disneyland as well as shows and parades to be also on DVD too

My grandparents had that VHS! They also had one from when they retired Disneyland's Main Street Electrical Parade (the first time) that was about the lights and production of the parade hosted by the Fairy Godmother, with the ending being a recording of the parade. I loved those videos! I have wished many times that they would do a current one with the characters and new attractions. They do have a Disneyland Sing Along that was rereleased on DVD for the 50th anniversary but it is a bit awkward since it was also filmed in the 90's and shows the Skyway ride, which was long gone by the time they released it for the 50th anniversary.

I too would love a current one! Done with all the characters visiting! 😍

My grandparents had that VHS! They also had one from when they retired Disneyland's Main Street Electrical Parade (the first time) that was about the lights and production of the parade hosted by the Fairy Godmother, with the ending being a recording of the parade. I loved those videos! I have wished many times that they would do a current one with the characters and new attractions. They do have a Disneyland Sing Along that was rereleased on DVD for the 50th anniversary but it is a bit awkward since it was also filmed in the 90's and shows the Skyway ride, which was long gone by the time they released it for the 50th anniversary.

I too would love a current one! Done with all the characters visiting! 😍
That would be a genius idea for Disneyland to do because people like me who are Disneyland fans like seeing old and new Disneyland videos and Disneyland DVDs I bet a lot of people would buy them and Disney+ could add them too as well
Thanks for your wonderful reply
Dodger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter