A Day at Disney with the DIS Board Divas (try saying that 10 times fast!)

Maybe I will. It was only one day so I wasn't sure if too many would be interested in reading it. LOL

Oh, and I had to mention you! You and your mom were the very first ones I ran into!! :rotfl:

Well I think it's the only TR from that weekend so far. :rotfl:

True. These ladies are keeping their secrets to themselves I think. :rolleyes1 Either that or they are still recovering!! :rotfl:

Actually Cristabel and Heather both started one, so hopefully they'll finish it. Mine was easy, just one day. ;)

Hi Sarah, there's also one from Cristabel (disney-inspired) and Heather (fairycat).

Great TR, Beth! I've never taken the time to do one, I just like to read others!!!

True. These ladies are keeping their secrets to themselves I think. :rolleyes1 Either that or they are still recovering!! :rotfl:

Actually Cristabel and Heather both started one, so hopefully they'll finish it. Mine was easy, just one day. ;)

Hi Sarah, there's also one from Cristabel (disney-inspired) and Heather (fairycat).

Great TR, Beth! I've never taken the time to do one, I just like to read others!!!

Thanks. I'll go look for theirs.

Thanks. This is only the second one I ever did. LOL And it's weird not to have any pics to post. I don't know what I was thinking by not taking the camera with me. :headache:

Hi Beth!

I finally dragged my wretched body to the center of the TR section to read yours!

Seeing you at the CA was such a wonderful surprise. You really do have the best husband. He's always surprising you with something special.

Great trip report. Make sure you get to do the FULL trip next year. I'll be living next year's vicariously through you girls.

Hi Beth!

I finally dragged my wretched body to the center of the TR section to read yours!

Seeing you at the CA was such a wonderful surprise. You really do have the best husband. He's always surprising you with something special.

Great trip report. Make sure you get to do the FULL trip next year. I'll be living next year's vicariously through you girls.
Thanks for reading. I had a great time and was happy to see you and Dagny again. What I wanna know is when are you going to drag your "wretched body" over to Vegas? :rolleyes1 :rotfl: ;)

I loved your one day trip report!:thumbsup2

You forgot that when we went to ride Soarin' with our fastpasses, we actually were one fastpass short, so Callie, being the sneaky one she is, put all of the fastpasses together and handed them to the CM in a stack, hoping that he wouldn't count them. Luckily it worked.:rolleyes1

You were sneaky yourself, you little stinker! Calling me and not telling me you were in the park!!!! But since you were so thoughtful to send my boys some eyeball bouncy balls that you found at your Disney outlet store, I forgive you.;) :hug: :goodvibes

I loved your one day trip report!:thumbsup2

You forgot that when we went to ride Soarin' with our fastpasses, we actually were one fastpass short, so Callie, being the sneaky one she is, put all of the fastpasses together and handed them to the CM in a stack, hoping that he wouldn't count them. Luckily it worked.:rolleyes1

You were sneaky yourself, you little stinker! Calling me and not telling me you were in the park!!!! But since you were so thoughtful to send my boys some eyeball bouncy balls that you found at your Disney outlet store, I forgive you.;) :hug: :goodvibes
That's right! I did forget about Callie and the FP. She is a sneaky one isn't she? :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

Oh, and btw, you are so easy. All it took was some bouncing eyeballs and all is forgiven! :rotfl2: Guess I can just return that gold Tink watch......

That's right! I did forget about Callie and the FP. She is a sneaky one isn't she? :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

Oh, and btw, you are so easy. All it took was some bouncing eyeballs and all is forgiven! :rotfl2: Guess I can just return that gold Tink watch......

You're right, I am easy! Don't tell my husband though!:laughing:

(But hey, if you want to exchange that gold Tink watch for a platinum Elasta Girl bracelet and send me that, I won't argue.;) )

You're right, I am easy! Don't tell my husband though!:laughing:

(But hey, if you want to exchange that gold Tink watch for a platinum Elasta Girl bracelet and send me that, I won't argue.;) )
Platinum?? Uhhhh, no. For now the glowing, bouncing eyeballs will just have to do. :rotfl2:

You really can stretch out a day, lol! Sounds like you had tons of fun on your day trip. I can't believe I missed food, wine AND Disneyland, three of my favorite things together and I missed it. Thank you for sharing!

...and you were right, I am avoiding the laundry :rotfl:

You really can stretch out a day, lol! Sounds like you had tons of fun on your day trip. I can't believe I missed food, wine AND Disneyland, three of my favorite things together and I missed it. Thank you for sharing!

...and you were right, I am avoiding the laundry :rotfl:

Glad I could help. ;)

So how did I end up getting to go after all, even if for only a short time? Keep reading.....:surfweb:
That's what I'm wondering! I can't believe you were there after all, that's so cool!!! :yay:

In case you don't remember, I'm the "honorary" Ladies Only member, the rebel who brought the family along. I wasn't able to get in on all the cool Ladies Only activities, but I was with you in spirit! :thumbsup2

OK, I'm going back to reading now... popcorn::

That's what I'm wondering! I can't believe you were there after all, that's so cool!!! :yay:

In case you don't remember, I'm the "honorary" Ladies Only member, the rebel who brought the family along. I wasn't able to get in on all the cool Ladies Only activities, but I was with you in spirit! :thumbsup2

OK, I'm going back to reading now... popcorn::
I remember! Hi! :) It was a lot of fun. Next time you must come with us!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter