"A Day At Dinseyland" style DVD?

disneyfifs

Mouseketeer
Does anyone have a DVD recommendation? I'm looking for a DVD that is an entertaining overview of the parks, characters and rides. I have a couple of older DVD's called Disneyland Fun Sing-a-long and A Day At Disneyland, but nothing recent. I was hoping for something that showcased some of the newer rides and shows. I know it will give the kids an idea of what to expect as well as get them excited. I have to admit that I would enjoy watching it too. Thank you for any input.

You can order the vacation DVD from the Disney website (google "Disney vacation DVD". It is free and they will mail it to you. While it is not what you might see in the DVD's you mention, it is a fun thing to view.

There are lots of Disneyland video's on Youtube, some of them posted by members of this forum.

Thank you for the suggestions, Viliamo. I will order the DVD and I do enjoy watching everyone's vacation videos on YouTube. I may try to even make my own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter