• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A couple questions about ADR's

tamis

Mouseketeer
I have 2 questions I hope someone can answer.

#1: When staying on property you are able to make your ADR's 190 days out instead of 180. At the 190 day mark can you book ADR's for your entire vacation or only for the first day?

#2: Are Fantasmic Dinner Packages part of the DDP or do you pay for it OOP?

Thanks!
Tami

1) No, you can't make reservations 190 days out. What you can do is call or go online 180 days from the first day of your trip, and make reservations for up to 10 days of your trip. If you did not have a Disney resort reservation, you couldn't make reservations all at once for your entire vacation until 180 days from the LAST day of your trip, not the first.

2) Fantasmic Dining Package is available on DDP. 1 credit per person for Mama Melrose or Hollywood & Vine, 2 credits per person for Brown Derby. For info, you can't make this reservation online, you'll need to call.

Ahhh, thanks...that makes a lot more sense to me now! I missed my reservation deadline last year when we went to WDW so this is all new to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter