• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A couple of questions re: Brilliance of the Seas

OurLaughingPlace

DIS Veteran
We booked the 12 night Mediterranean cruise out of Barcelona for July 2017. I have so many questions, but thought I'd start with a mixology class question. We've sailed twice on DCL and have participated in mixology classes as well as beer and rum tasting sessions. Can anyone tell me if this is offered on Brilliance of the Seas?
My DD's are wondering if there is an ice cream station on board (I believe there is a Ben and Jerry's for a charge, but is there an included with cruise cost ice cream station)?
If you have any suggestions re: shore excursions or anything really, please share:-) We have a big group with ages ranging from 10-75.
TIA

I don't think any of the Radiance Class ships have Ben & Jerry's.

Which July one? The 1st, 13th, or 25th? If the 1st (or the 25th as it appears to be the same itinerary), I can tell you the excursions I'm doing. :)

I don't think any of the Radiance Class ships have Ben & Jerry's.

Which July one? The 1st, 13th, or 25th? If the 1st (or the 25th as it appears to be the same itinerary), I can tell you the excursions I'm doing. :)
Ben&Jerry's is served at Café Latitudes on Radiance class ships.

The soft serve was a bit hard to find...way at the back of Windjammer, and certainly not as available as Disney's. Also, we didn't come across any mixology-type classes in December when we cruised on the Brilliance. We love those classes on Disney ships!

The soft serve was a bit hard to find...way at the back of Windjammer, and certainly not as available as Disney's. Also, we didn't come across any mixology-type classes in December when we cruised on the Brilliance. We love those classes on Disney ships!
I agree on hard to find. It was day 2 before I found it. But, made several trips after that

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter