• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A certain Eeyore pin....

EeyoreLover2001

Earning My Ears
Does anyone happen to know where this Eeyore pin is from? It was in an ebay auction grouping....and I'm talking about the bottom right pin, Eeyore sitting and holding his tail. Any help is appreciated! Hope everyone is having a safe and fun weekend!

Auction # 1146929723

Thanks!!
Lisa C. :)

Hello Lisa,

May I welcome you to the collectors board...:D I looked at your pin you asked about and I know nothing that could help sorry but someone here I'm sure will be able to help... I did send you a PM so when you get a chance could you take a look at it. Thank you.

Tokyo. I have it on several Tokyo guest lanyards. Plus it has that outline that a lot of the Tokyo pins have around them. Now I need some help finding out where my Tokyo Eeyore pin is from. It is the cutest version that I have ever seen of him. He is sitting down, and is drawn in the Japanese Style of Eeyore. It is a 2 pin set where one pin is a Maracha. Both pins are pretty small. I havent been able to locate it on pinpics, and no one that has seen it is familar with it.

Fiver

Hi Fiver,

Thanks for the lead on my Eeyore pin question....a Tokyo pin makes sense. As for your pin, I have that one by himself without the second pin. It's sold in a boxed set, and he's Baby Eeyore with a toy. Here's an ended auction that features him....Ebay Item #1146976143. There are others from the Pooh gang...I've seen the Tigger one before. Hope this helps!

Lisa C. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter