A case for your passes!

P

pixie dust gal!

I posted this on the Tips Board, but thought it would be worthwhile posting here too!

Claire's Boutique (almost every mall has one) sells flexible plastic cases that look similar to the insert in your wallet that you would put photos or credit cards in. However it has a flap that seals the cards in; they come in cool colors - lime green, purple, pink and blue. We bought them last year and again this year! They have several sleeves and we carry our AP, and resort id or room card in them. They are easy to find in your fanny pack or backpack and each person can have there own color so no mix-ups! Best of all they are .49 each - and right now buy 2 get 1 free! 3 for $1.00!!!!!!!!!!!! How great is that? They are carried in a box on the counter - if you don't see them ask for them. I was told by the manager every Claire's store carries them!

Hope this helps!:wave:

Great tip! I picked mine up (lime green of course!) at the mall yesterday. They are still buy 2 get 1 free, so 98 cents for all 3 of them! I figured I'd keep my drivers license, AP and credit card all together. It works perfectly! Thanks again for the tip!

I have posted about these before, but I know there are lots of new people on these Boards: I use a thing called a Bagallini. It was designed for travelers to foreign countries to keep different currencies separated. I find that it works great for WDW. It is about 5x7 and has 5 separate zippered pockets. Two on each side and one that runs along the top of the bag. The bag is black and each zipper is a different color. I put my cash and a small credit card type holder with drivers license, CM ID, room key, Disney Club card in the zipper that opens on the top. I put Disney $$'s and travelers checks in the green zipper; I put credit cards and phone cards that I do not use much in the orange zipper, receipts in the purple zipper and the park hoppers in the bright pink zipper.

I used to have a problem with having everything falling out of a fanny pack when I was trying to pay for something. I also might not put things back in the same spot each time after pulling them out of the fanny pack then I would freak out when I thought I had lost something. This way I have a separate place for each and everything and know where to find all of my stuff.

This also eliminates the need to take my wallet with all the credit cards that I do not need at WDW. I was introduced to this thing when my niece went on her senior trip to Europe. I thought it might be nice for WDW and now I won't go without it. I found them at my local luggage store--Luggage and Leather and they run around $6-7-8 something like that. Hope this helps someone. I find mine invaluable.

Found a link to look at it.

http://www.voyagerstravel.com/producttemplate.asp?SKU=07000100

Yikes, they are now $10.00. Glad I bought a couple extras when I found them at a store closing sale.

At the Claire's I went to, the lime green was nice and bright, but the other colors were very pale. They were still buy 2 get 1 free. I got the lime and a blue color.
Great idea!:cool:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Pixie thank you soooooo much for this suggestion. I bought one for each of us...and two extras. We always go nuts at the TTC trying to figure out who's passes are who's so what I did was get dh and I green ones and the kids red ones. I plan on putting each persons initial on it with an indelible marker.

The tickets will also be safer when it rains. Last time we were there we got hit by a monsoon LOL. I was wicked wet before I was able to get my poncho on and my fanny pack got soaked. I was really lucky the AP's didnt get wet. Now they will be even safer.

What a great and inexpensive way to keep AP's and room cards safe and orgainized!!!

Thank you again so much!!! :D

FOUR MORE DAYS TO DISNEY!!!!!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter