A Bus, BDR and Gatornerd

Who do you push in front of the bus?

• GATORDAD

• BDR - wrong choice

• GATORDAD, GET ROG TO HELP YOU

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gatordad

<font color=blue>Hates WDW<br><marquee behavior=al
So you are standing on 5th avenue in NY, a big city bus is out of control heading your way. Much to your delight, you notice BDR And GD standing on the curb in front of you. Amanda wants to know, who would you push in front of the bus?

This is a tough one, if I push both of you, people on that bus are surely going to get hurt, so I am at a toss up because I really ,really want both of you under there...heehee:lmao:

For your complete failure to entertain me I voted for Gatordad, and am sure ROG will help. Come on man, we need some pithy, snide humor... this trifle is not up to your standards!

I wouldn't push either of you because one of you would surely trip and do it yourself.

Actually I can see the whole thing now. GD trips over his Crocs and falls in front of the bus. BDR runs to get his golf cart to rescue him, but it's 5 blocks away and he misses the whole thing. Stacktester tries to lasso GD to pull him to safety, but drops the rope. After the accident he tries to back the bus off GD and drives through the window of the corner drug store. Al and John are worried at first, but then realize that the case of beer that GD was carrying fell clear of the accident and was not shaken up at all.

Nobody else notices any of it because we are in the chat room showing off our guns and fancy toes.

Just another day here in Otterville...

I, for one, am so glad that we decided to add the Camping Community Board to the DIS! Where else on the World Wide Web can one go to read such profound posts, and be entertained with such wisdom?

:lmao:

I, for one, am so glad that we decided to add the Camping Community Board to the DIS! Where else on the World Wide Web can one go to read such profound posts, and be entertained with such wisdom?

:lmao:

In my great-granddaddy's day it was called the outhouse. :worship:

Actually I can see the whole thing now. GD trips over his Crocs and falls in front of the bus. BDR runs to get his golf cart to rescue him, but it's 5 blocks away and he misses the whole thing. Stacktester tries to lasso GD to pull him to safety, but drops the rope. After the accident he tries to back the bus off GD and drives through the window of the corner drug store. Al and John are worried at first, but then realize that the case of beer that GD was carrying fell clear of the accident and was not shaken up at all.

Nobody else notices any of it because we are in the chat room showing off our guns and fancy toes.

Just another day here in Otterville...

you bring up a number of valid points.

If I'm on 5th Ave in NYC, I'm going to be shopping and not in the least bit concerned about who is standing on what corner; let alone who needs to be beat by a bus. You are men, you probably both deserve a good strong smack in the head. :lmao:

If I'm on 5th Ave in NYC, I'm going to be shopping and not in the least bit concerned about who is standing on what corner; let alone who needs to be beat by a bus. You are men, you probably both deserve a good strong smack in the head. :lmao:

I totally agree. Who worries about the people (idiots) standing on the corners in NYC? Unless, of course, they're keeping me from getting to Saks or World of Disney. :lmao: That said, I have been known to slow down or stop at one or two of the (fake) Coach/Prada vendors.....:rolleyes1

And if anybody fell in the street - if it was in the middle of the crosswalk they'd just be trampled, if it was in the middle of the rest of the street they'd be run over by a taxi before the bus could even get close. Gosh, I LOVE NY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter