"A" after our room number

redmomof4

I love TIM without a hat!
We got our luggage tags and cruise docs today. Our room #s have a letter A after them. Anyone know why?

We got our luggage tags and cruise docs today. Our room #s have a letter A after them. Anyone know why?

Just a wild guess here, but where is your room located? It could be A for aft. I looked at our last cruise tags and there was an F (and our room was located forward). Maybe just a hint to the baggage handlers which elevator to send the bags up in?

Just a wild guess here, but where is your room located? It could be A for aft. I looked at our last cruise tags and there was an F (and our room was located forward). Maybe just a hint to the baggage handlers which elevator to send the bags up in?

Yes, I believe they use A F and M for initial triage of the giant pile and then sort from there.

Sent from my Tricorder using DISBoards

That does make total sense, I'm sure that has something to so with it, but our rooms are right by the mid ship elevators ? Anyhoo, no worries cuz cruise docs means it's coming soon!!

Just looked at my cruise docs and our tags have an F on there too. And it must mean FOREWARD. As we are in 9000, which is as foreward as you can get on the Fantasy! Never noticed that before. :teacher:

Just looked at my cruise docs and our tags have an F on there too. And it must mean FOREWARD. As we are in 9000, which is as foreward as you can get on the Fantasy! Never noticed that before. :teacher:

We are on the Fantasy's 9000 in May 2014!! How funny! I wasn't sure being soooo far forward, but I'm sure it will be fine! I would love to hear a review of the room when you return! Have a great time!!!!

We are on the Fantasy's 9000 in May 2014!! How funny! I wasn't sure being soooo far forward, but I'm sure it will be fine! I would love to hear a review of the room when you return! Have a great time!!!!

Just saw this and thought I would pipe in to say that we were in 9000 on the Fantasy in January and loved it! We had previously cruised with a verandah, so we were nervous about losing that, but we have now decided that's what we will choose oceanview in the future. The location was great because there was no hall traffic. It's also convenient to the laundry across the corridor, and convenient to stairs, but no noise! Have an awesome time!

Just saw this and thought I would pipe in to say that we were in 9000 on the Fantasy in January and loved it! We had previously cruised with a verandah, so we were nervous about losing that, but we have now decided that's what we will choose oceanview in the future. The location was great because there was no hall traffic. It's also convenient to the laundry across the corridor, and convenient to stairs, but no noise! Have an awesome time!

I thought the laundry was across from 9500. Or is it reversed on the Dream and Fantasy?

I thought the laundry was across from 9500. Or is it reversed on the Dream and Fantasy?

Yes, it is across from 9500. So you're not right across from it, which is nice, but it's just an easy cut straight through to get there. Sorry for the confusion!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter