• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

95N closing

wildernessfamily

Mouseketeer
Thought I would let you know that 95N will be reduced to one lane, near the DC,VA, MD line-for the Woodrow Wilson new bridge construction. This will be happening this weekend late Friday night into early Sunday morning. They are warning us locally that they expect traffic to be heavy on 301 N through MD(one way around it) they are suggesting detour to 207 in Carmel Church VA to 301N via Nice bridge crossing. 301 is a busy with lots of lights. Just want to prepare you. I have also heard another suggested route would be 234 through VA to I 66 to 495 top side of beltway near Rockville. So if you are traveling N you will want to plan ahead and avoid the Potomac River crossing on 495, south of DC metro area(Alexandria area). Just wanted to let you know they are expecting 15-20 mile backups. Hope this helps someone. Suppose to be just this weekend July 15-17.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter