92 Points for Rent $11-$12pp must be used by 1/31/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Number of travelers - 2
Ages of children - 16
Resort choice - BWV, SSR, BLT, BCV (no preference in order)
Room size - Studio
Preferred Room View if applicable - standard
Dates of travel Sat, 11/4/17 - Tues, 11/07/17

Connie Fitler
cfitler@gmail.com
Cell 609.519.4250

Connie- there are not studios or even partial dates for any resorts/studios for your trabel dates. October- early January is pretty booked up for studios due to all of hte special events. You may want to try the board that lists reservations already made that owners can no longer use. Good Luck!

Looking for a 2 bedroom at any resort. Check in 11/30/17 check out 12/4/17. 5 adults 1 child 1 infant. Thank you

At this time, there are no 2 bedrooms at any resort for the dates you've requested. You may want to try the board that lists reservations owners can no longer use. Good Luck!

Is there a studio available for 2 nights in oct? Pref Beach club, poly, GF?
Thanks

there are no resorts with studios at this time for the dates you've requested. You may want to try the board that lists the reservations owners have but can no longer use. Good Luck!

Looking for any Disney World property 1 bedroom for a week, any check-in date between 11/25 and 12/10, will have 3 adults and 2 kids (2 years and infant). Thanks for checking!

For the dates you've requested, only a select few resorts have a 1 bedroom and the most consecutive nights those resorts have is 2 consecutive nights. You may want to check the board that has the list of reservations already held by DVC members who can no longer use the reservation. Good Luck!

Is there a studio available for 2 nights in oct? Pref Beach club, poly, GF?
Thanks

the only studio available for October is for only ONE night at AKL Kidani- Savannah view. See attached screenshot. Let me know if you want the one night.Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 11.08.12 PM.png

It's a long shot, but I'm looking for a studio Thanksgiving week-- Wednesday, 11/22 -- Sunday, 11/26. It will be three adults and one child, age 15.
Resort choices:
1. AKV value studio
2. Boardwalk Standard Studio OR OKW studio
3. Saratoga Springs standard studio

Thanks.

The only PARTIAL availability for your dates is 2 consecutive nights for a bungalow at Poly. See screenshot in case you want to adjust dates so you get 3 nights instead of 2.Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 11.12.34 PM.png

Hi There. Experienced renter here looking for deluxe studio

Jan 11-16

I believe vb is available is anything else?

Please email at paul1211 at me dot com

Thanks so much

I have 220 points for rent or transfer. Use by 1/31/18.

I have rented points for over 8 years, use a contract and have references.

*using less than all 220 points @$13 pp

*use all 220 points @$12pp

I will need the following for all inquiries:

Number of travelers
Ages of children
Resort choice
Room size
Preferred Room View if applicable
Dates of travel
(please note availability of weekdays/weekends at all DVC WDW Florida resorts through Jan. 1 is extremely low/non-existent)

Points can be used at any DVC resort
er looking for

I am interested in these points. Looking for two studios around January 19th-28th. We can be semi-flexible with the start or end date. Thanks!

I am interested in these points. Looking for two studios around January 19th-28th. We can be semi-flexible with the start or end date. Thanks!

How many nights? There is a 3 consecutive night availability for SSR standard and preferred studios per the attached screenshots. No other resorts have consecutive nights available right now for that date range. There are also plenty of 1- and 2-bedrooms at various resorts.Screen Shot 2017-09-23 at 12.22.13 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-09-23 at 12.21.49 PM.png

How many nights? There is a 3 consecutive night availability for SSR standard and preferred studios per the attached screenshots. No other resorts have consecutive nights available right now for that date range. There are also plenty of 1- and 2-bedrooms at various resorts.View attachment 271745 View attachment 271746

Thanks so much for checking. Our first preference would be for the three that had accessibility to the monorails (GF, Poly, BLT). We also would be interested in AKL. We don't mind doing split stays and moving rooms. We might only need one studio or a one bedroom. We may send some kids to bunk in grandma's room. Thanks for the help.

Thanks so much for checking. Our first preference would be for the three that had accessibility to the monorails (GF, Poly, BLT). We also would be interested in AKL. We don't mind doing split stays and moving rooms. We might only need one studio or a one bedroom. We may send some kids to bunk in grandma's room. Thanks for the help.

Could you check just Sunday night January 21st thru the 25th?

Hi there, is there availability for a studio at Animal Kingdom's - Kidani Village for 4 adults from the dates of 05/06-05/11?

Hi there, is there availability for a studio at Animal Kingdom's - Kidani Village for 4 adults from the dates of 05/06-05/11?

These points are for reservations that will be completed prior to 1/31/18. Sorry.

Anyone looking for Food & Wine Fest rooms, there's a 2 bedroom at OKW Oct. 2 check in Oct 4 checkout only 64 points.Screen Shot 2017-09-24 at 2.54.11 PM.png

Saratoga has some availability for a 1 bedroom standard during October, November, December if you are attending Food & Wine, Mickey's Halloween or Mickey's Christmas. Screen Shot 2017-09-24 at 2.57.57 PM.png

Saratoga has some availability for a 2 bedroom standard during October, November, December if you are attending Food * Wine, Mickey's Halloween or Mickey's Christmas. Screen Shot 2017-09-24 at 2.59.46 PM.png

OKW has a 2 bedroom available during the early part of Thanksgiving week for those who want to add days to a Thanksgiving week ressie or a quick get away before the busy holiday season begins. Screen Shot 2017-09-24 at 3.01.58 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter