90 Day Fiancé!

Angela is now being managed by Gina, the same manager for Mamma June of Honey BooBoo and she is filming a new show like Mamma June's from Not to Hot. So she is getting weight loss surgery for that.

I'm fairly certain that when Larissa says she's going to "support her kids", she's not talking about the ones back in Brazil.

Yes, why is she all of the sudden concerned about caring for her kids??
She is a scammer.

Boy ColtE and Deb sure stopped laughing when Jess said she found happiness and was now married, did they think she was still pining for ColtE??
What was with the blue sheet they had up, were they in a bathroom??

Boy ColtE and Deb sure stopped laughing when Jess said she found happiness and was now married, did they think she was still pining for ColtE??
They did keep saying that Colt broke up with her which is funny since like hello we all saw Jess walk out on him TWICE. They were jerks when they kept saying "Oh congrats on your green card marriage".

They did keep saying that Colt broke up with her which is funny since like hello we all saw Jess walk out on him TWICE. They were jerks when they kept saying "Oh congrats on your green card marriage".

Maybe so but they would be right in saying so. That's what she was looking for, how else would you explain her "attraction" to Colt.

Maybe so but they would be right in saying so. That's what she was looking for, how else would you explain her "attraction" to Colt.

I feel some how production had a part in Jess "connecting" with ColtE, she was nuts too and it was a great fit for the show.
She was always saying how great he was, well for a few weeks anyway. Production pushed that relationship all the way.

I absolutely agree with them. Both Larissa and Jess are only after green cards - that's the ONLY reason they are in their current situation. Neither of them are in love with their current partners. Eric sends my gaydar on high alert and no sane person would marry lunatic Jess unless he is a fame ***** or is getting paid somehow.

I absolutely agree with them. Both Larissa and Jess are only after green cards - that's the ONLY reason they are in their current situation. Neither of them are in love with their current partners. Eric sends my gaydar on high alert and no sane person would marry lunatic Jess unless he is a fame ***** or is getting paid somehow.
Jess' husband didn't look like either. He looked like an innocent, naive young guy. Which probably works better for Jess' needs.

Eric at this point has invested quite a bit in Larissa's enhancements, so he's not going anywhere no matter what their relationship is.

Jess' husband didn't look like either. He looked like an innocent, naive young guy. Which probably works better for Jess' needs.
Seemed like a naive stoner to me.
Eh I think Larissa is for sure since she stayed after her marriage to colt ended. I agree with you on Eric since they sleep in separate beds.

Eric at this point has invested quite a bit in Larissa's enhancements, so he's not going anywhere no matter what their relationship is.

No way did Eric "invest" over $70,000 in Larissa. The doctor was paid in publicity - notice how they showed his name and the name of his practice several times during the show. It's a trade off. It may not have been completely free, but $70K? Nope. No way. Plastic surgeons do this all the time on these stupid reality "stars". Look at the Teen Mom buffoons - same doctor has done work on several of them. He does it for free or very reduced fees in order to get more business from the sad sack girls who want to emulate these trashy "teen moms".

Jess' husband:

Brian Hanvey is a producer and musician who sings and plays the guitar.
He began his music career in metalcore but now mostly does pop.
He's from Detroit, Michigan, and now lives in Las Vegas with Jess.

Jess' husband:

and he was set up with jess by larissa and eric.

Jess' husband:

Maybe that explains why she was doing the Tell All from Algonac, MI, which is on the outskirts of Detroit. I noticed that she was in Algonac on Part 1 of the Tell All and wondered what she was doing there.

Looks to be in a band that doesn't seem to be too successful. If you scroll back far enough, you'll see that Larissa was in a music video of his.
I pegged him as an unsuccessful actor (which made sense seeing as he still lived in Michigan at the time). Close enough.

Anyone watch "Happily Ever After Strike Back?"
Holy cow what the heck is up with ColtE and his mom?
She sat there and watched Jess and Colte talk about their "plans" for the evening, it was disturbing.
They are the weirdest humans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter