90 Day Fiancé!

David: I want the door to open to expose the very opposite of what his girl lo
Ok, who was dumb enough to watch the quarantine special tonight? Yeesh - what a snoozefest. Watching Coltee exercise?? Have we really scraped that far down? Apparently not because here comes Courtney and her vaginal cups. Why why why did I watch this show? Danielle's overly crowded house and they keep procreating?? If you can't afford to be on your own, stop having more kids. The stupidity hurts. At least we got to watch Annndree in the shower washing his ***. Nice to see he uses the scrubee on his head before he cleans his butt with it.

I love David and Annie, but even so, I didn't need to watch them deliver a 4-pack of toilet paper. I hate that she has had rude things said to her because of her asian heritage. She didn't bring this virus over to America...

Raises hand,lol.

I loved seeing Annie and David. Seeing Andrei showering wasn't bad to watch. Even though sometimes he is a ....

Everything else sucked.

Ok, who was dumb enough to watch the quarantine special tonight? Yeesh - what a snoozefest. Watching Coltee exercise?? Have we really scraped that far down? Apparently not because here comes Courtney and her vaginal cups. Why why why did I watch this show? Danielle's overly crowded house and they keep procreating?? If you can't afford to be on your own, stop having more kids. The stupidity hurts. At least we got to watch Annndree in the shower washing his ***. Nice to see he uses the scrubee on his head before he cleans his butt with it.

I love David and Annie, but even so, I didn't need to watch them deliver a 4-pack of toilet paper. I hate that she has had rude things said to her because of her asian heritage. She didn't bring this virus over to America...
First time I felt like I lost an hour of my life and maybe a few brain cells. The whole Courtney scene I kept asking myself what the heck am I watching. I didn’t understand why she just can’t go to her parents if the live in the same state. Coltee. and his mom🤢
It’s amazing what I will watch during quarantine.

Omg, that was painful! I didn't watch back when Danielle was originally on but I don't think I missed much. There doesn't seem to be a rocket scientist in that bunch...

It took me a minute to understand what Courtney was selling, again, didn't watch when she was on as a participant. Wow, and it's so apparent she's using that guy because she doesn't want to go home, but they each have a very different view of what is going on.

It's been a long time since I had a little one, so I'm genuinely asking -- was that car seat too small for Eleanor, and now do you face backward past one year?

Omg, that was painful! I didn't watch back when Danielle was originally on but I don't think I missed much. There doesn't seem to be a rocket scientist in that bunch...

It took me a minute to understand what Courtney was selling, again, didn't watch when she was on as a participant. Wow, and it's so apparent she's using that guy because she doesn't want to go home, but they each have a very different view of what is going on.

It's been a long time since I had a little one, so I'm genuinely asking -- was that car seat too small for Eleanor, and now do you face backward past one year?

Yes, now they say to keep them rear-facing as long as you can. Its the safest position.
All three of my grandkids were past 2 before we turned them.
The youngest is 26 months and still rear facing.

First time I felt like I lost an hour of my life and maybe a few brain cells. The whole Courtney scene I kept asking myself what the heck am I watching. I didn’t understand why she just can’t go to her parents if the live in the same state. Coltee. and his mom🤢
It’s amazing what I will watch during quarantine.
I forgot how much I dislike Courtney. So self-absorbed. She is allll about Courtney. The guy is obviously into her and she isn’t, but yet she stays in the same State that she lives.

Normally the whole family watches 90 day. We especially enjoy Pillow Talk, so I thought we might enjoy quarantine 90 day. DD absolutely refuses to watch it because the sight of Danielle makes her scream. There's nothing to laugh at? I was hoping for some comic relief.

I was so glad I recorded it last night. I fast forwarded through so much of it. Did anyone else hear Larissa's voice saying Coltie when he and his mom were on. I know she wasn't there, but in my mind I heard her. :)

Can someone help me? I have never seen this show, but being home, I kinda got hooked on the current Before the 90 Days that is on (Ed & Rose, Lisa & Usman, Avery & Ash, Dave wandering around Ukraine, lol).
So after this, do they start living together?
I went back to Season 1 of Before the 90 Days (Paul & Karine, Darcey & Jesse, Cortney & Antonio, Larry & Jenny).
Do these people eventually move into together? I tried to find 90 day Fiance thinking I would watch the "Before" part first & then watch them implode on 90 Day Fiance, but I couldn't find the Season 1 people's 90 day Fiance. Does it exist?
Send help!

Can someone help me? I have never seen this show, but being home, I kinda got hooked on the current Before the 90 Days that is on (Ed & Rose, Lisa & Usman, Avery & Ash, Dave wandering around Ukraine, lol).
So after this, do they start living together?
I went back to Season 1 of Before the 90 Days (Paul & Karine, Darcey & Jesse, Cortney & Antonio, Larry & Jenny).
Do these people eventually move into together? I tried to find 90 day Fiance thinking I would watch the "Before" part first & then watch them implode on 90 Day Fiance, but I couldn't find the Season 1 people's 90 day Fiance. Does it exist?
Send help!
I wish they would put ALL the different seasons on so we could follow one group continuously.
Before the 90 days—is usually when the couples first meet face to face or spend longer time together.
90 Day Fiancé (no subtitle)— is when the foreign SO comes to the US. It’s a K1 visa meaning they are supposed to get married within those 90 days or foreign SO has to return home
THe Other Way—the american goes to live in the other country and follows that country’s protocols
Happily Ever After—what ever happens after 90 day fiance
What Now—what happens after happily ever after
Pillow talk—those from previous seasons watch the current season and are videoed with their comments and reactions

I wish they would put ALL the different seasons on so we could follow one group continuously.
Before the 90 days—is usually when the couples first meet face to face or spend longer time together.
90 Day Fiancé (no subtitle)— is when the foreign SO comes to the US. It’s a K1 visa meaning they are supposed to get married within those 90 days or foreign SO has to return home
THe Other Way—the american goes to live in the other country and follows that country’s protocols
Happily Ever After—what ever happens after 90 day fiance
What Now—what happens after happily ever after
Pillow talk—those from previous seasons watch the current season and are videoed with their comments and reactions
Thank you :)
So do the people I'm watching right now on Season 1 of Before the 90 Days...do they next have a 90 Day Fiance season? How will I know what happens to them (other than google of course, lol).
Pillow Talk is cute, I have also seen this (current season).

Thank you :)
So do the people I'm watching right now on Season 1 of Before the 90 Days...do they next have a 90 Day Fiance season? How will I know what happens to them (other than google of course, lol).
Pillow Talk is cute, I have also seen this (current season).

They should. I don’t know their contract obligations, but sometimes they might breakup now or have been catfished.
They usually have 2 different shows airing around The same time. Like Before has been on since 2/23 and a new What Now started 4/20. Someone upthread said another show is starting in June. I would guess this Before group will come back around for their 90 Day part in Fall/Winter 2020.

They should. I don’t know their contract obligations, but sometimes they might breakup now or have been catfished.
They usually have 2 different shows airing around The same time. Like Before has been on since 2/23 and a new What Now started 4/20. Someone upthread said another show is starting in June. I would guess this Before group will come back around for their 90 Day part in Fall/Winter 2020.
Thanks very much :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter