9 Dragons?

Thanks all! We were able to get a nice time of dining reservations right before Epcot's Evening EMH during our trip. The reviews I had read kept saying negative things--like San Angel Inn seems to get--so I was a little reserved for this one. We will give it a try!

It's very good Americanized Chinese food, for the most part. There's nothing wrong with it. IMO it's much better than what you'll get at most neighborhood takeout joints, but if you're looking for "authentic" Chinese dishes (like things you'll find in an authentic restaurant in Flushing, Queens), you won't really get that here.

I'm assuming people dislike it because of the latter issue, because there's nothing bad about what they do serve. But then again, most people complain about Disney restaurant menus being "too exotic", so maybe people legitimately think it's bad. People love Yak and Yeti in AK and aside from being in a different setting both restaurants serve the same kinds of Americanized Asian food, IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter