9 days with older Teens, park ressie question?

Jaylin

Mouseketeer
We arrive 11am on 7/22 and leave 6pm 7/30
Do you have to make a park reservation ahead of time?
Can I make it the morning of?
We are DVC members but haven't been there in 7yrs. Kids are all older teens now and I have no idea how to plan this trip.
I don't know what parks they're going to want to do 2xs. I don't want to reserve parks now, just arbitrarily picking each one twice and then having to check into a park they don't want to go to just to be able to hop to the park they want to be at.
A trip is SO different if you are not planning it around meet n greets and character dinings!

Do you have to make a park reservation ahead of time?
Yes

Can I make it the morning of?
If that park still has availability. No one knows what the summer season is going to be like in Disney, but the beginning of this year has had very limited availability even during historically low times. I wouldn't rely on day of availability

I don't want to reserve parks now, just arbitrarily picking each one twice and then having to check into a park they don't want to go to just to be able to hop to the park they want to be at.

If the park you want that day has availability, you switch. If not, at least you have something to do in the AM before you can hop at 2pm. (Assuming that restriction remains)

Talk to your kids, make your best guess, and update as your plans solidify. You can change them later as long as the park you're changing into has room.

You have to reserve, or spots will be taken. You can park hop, though. If planning ahead isn't your thing, I recommend visiting Universal where reservations aren't required and the prices are much better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter