9 days to go, but..

Oh, what a shame. Only thing you can do is rest as much as you can before you go, and hope you're mobile enough to get about when you're there.

Hope you feel better soon :grouphug:

Oh no!

I have broken several toes. It depends which toe you have broken. In the past I have just taped the broken toes to the next toe with some gauze between them so they don't rub and then taken pain killers.

I agree with Ms Poppins and get as much rest as possible before you go. I normally make the most of it to be pampered.

Lots of :grouphug:and hope you are able to enjoy your holiday.

How does it feel now?
As regards help while you are there
Next to Plaza Gardens in DLP is first aid.
In the Village I would advise asking a staff member at the Sports Bar to bring you through (its near the toilets, through a side door).
Staff in both first aids are very kind and helpful. I had a slight sprained ankle and they sorted me out with painkillers and bandaged my ankle and on another trip i had neck and chest muscle strain and they were a great help [more painkillers]. Their service is free too.
They also give you info on local hospitals / a&e / doctor's clinics if you need additional help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter