• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

9/27/14, Returning to the Southern Caribbean

sdlong329 said:
That sounds flattering to me! I mean, it sounds like she was playing the role well! We saw MP on Broadway ... she's too the point! Sometimes, the truth hurts! If the actor/actress falls out of character, I'd think it would be disappointing.

Steven

Point well taken but I guess it just goes to show she's not my favorite ;)

So much more activity since I last posted, so exciting!

Thanks for getting the FB up. I sent a request, my avatar is a not great pic of two people wearing snorkel masks :)

Sounds like there are quite a few celebrating birthdays close to cruise time; if I counted right, 3 on the 27th alone? I wonder if I could get my DBF to wear something birthday-themed.... probably not lol!

I think we'd def like to do a FE, and lanyards/shirts sound cool, too! A year and a half should give ample time to make FE gifts, I think? Lol!

We actually just got back from Disneyland tonight. Just made a quick two night trip down there. Pretty low key since I've got some sort of cold, but fortunately, we're able to go often enough that we didn't feel like we missed out. And I felt well enough to still partake in all the yummy Disney food! Perhaps I'll share a picture or two once I have them up.

Happy Friday! (Since it's 2AM here, lol!)

Hello Everyone!
Just booked this cruise & we are very excited! It'll be me, Melissa, 22 at the time of the cruise, and my mom, Dena; we're from a suburb of Chicago. This will be my fifth cruise and my mom's fourth!

Welcome Melissa and Deana,

I think your the 3rd Melissa on this cruise.
Maybe we will have to call you ladies Melissa 1, Melissa 2, Melissa 3 to tell you apart :lmao:

Hope your mom will post too.
If you decide you want to do the FE please contact me and I will add you. Plenty of time to decide on that.

Kathy

So much more activity since I last posted, so exciting!

Thanks for getting the FB up. I sent a request, my avatar is a not great pic of two people wearing snorkel masks :)

Sounds like there are quite a few celebrating birthdays close to cruise time; if I counted right, 3 on the 27th alone? I wonder if I could get my DBF to wear something birthday-themed.... probably not lol!

I think we'd def like to do a FE, and lanyards/shirts sound cool, too! A year and a half should give ample time to make FE gifts, I think? Lol!

We actually just got back from Disneyland tonight. Just made a quick two night trip down there. Pretty low key since I've got some sort of cold, but fortunately, we're able to go often enough that we didn't feel like we missed out. And I felt well enough to still partake in all the yummy Disney food! Perhaps I'll share a picture or two once I have them up.

Happy Friday! (Since it's 2AM here, lol!)

Amber I added you to the FB thread.:thumbsup2

Please send me your information for the FE and I will add you.
I need first names of adults, names and ages (at cruise time) of kids, room number, food allergies and I need an e-mail addesss to send you a copy of the FE list later on. I wont post your e-mail on the list, thats just for my use,

Thanks,

Kathy

That sounds flattering to me! I mean, it sounds like she was playing the role well! We saw MP on Broadway ... she's too the point! Sometimes, the truth hurts! If the actor/actress falls out of character, I'd think it would be disappointing.

Steven

Yes! Mary isn't sweetness and light....the movie makes her a bit sweeter than the book, but she's abrupt and to the point! :goodvibes

You guys have been really busy !

I have been busy w the kids off of school this week and trying to keep up w the Jodi Arias murder trial :scared:

I sent a request for the Fb page ~ my avatar is of 2 boys sitting in chairs looking out at the water.

I am so excited to see this much activity on this meet !

Hope everyone has a great day and a nice weekend !!!:wave2:

I just sent a request for the FB page :)
My avatar picture for my profile in FB is my husband and I in wedding gear in front of Cinderella Castle princess:

Also, who is it that I need to send an email for the FE? Sorry, have been a way for a couple of days and my head is spinning in circles :blush:

I just sent a request for the FB page :)
My avatar picture for my profile in FB is my husband and I in wedding gear in front of Cinderella Castle princess:

Also, who is it that I need to send an email for the FE? Sorry, have been a way for a couple of days and my head is spinning in circles :blush:

Send me your FE Info and I will add you, Be sure and send an e-mail address for me to send the list to when the time comes. I wont post your e-mail on the lists just for me to use.

I just added you to the FB page too.

Kathy

For sure this cruise will have a lot of Boricuas on board! A lot of residents have been waiting for this for a long time!
We are from Hatillo, but are planning to move to Orlando as well, hooked on trulia.com looking at houses.
We are also traveling with family. This is gonna be great!
:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hi there :wave2: and :welcome:

My father is from Arecibo, so we are city neighbors! I have fond memories of our family and our visits to Plaza del Norte :goodvibes
This cruise will be amazing and full of so much energy. We can't wait. We are really excited about this particular cruise not only because it leaves from San Juan, but because we will have plenty of family members on board from the Island that we don't see as much anymore. Orlando is great we love it. We moved here to be closer to the mouse ;)

Talk to you soon! So nice to meet you! :flower3:

Good morning everyone,

I hope everyone is having a good day.
May head out to Disney before it gets too hot today, if not I will go tomorrow for sure. Suppose to be 88 today which is a bit toasty for walking in a theme park.

Anybody else here like to watch the ships pull out? I will watch the Fantasy pull out today and the Dream tomorrow.

Next Thursday if anyone watches the Dream pull out you will see me waving on deck 11 with a white Mickey hand on, :lmao: about midship to a little towards forward.

I thought I would post my photo so you can recognise me waving.:rotfl2:

DSC02110.jpg

I am so ready for that cruise!!!

Have a great day everyone and I will check back later today,

Kathy

Good morning everyone,

I hope everyone is having a good day.
May head out to Disney before it gets too hot today, if not I will go tomorrow for sure. Suppose to be 88 today which is a bit toasty for walking in a theme park.

Anybody else here like to watch the ships pull out? I will watch the Fantasy pull out today and the Dream tomorrow.

Next Thursday if anyone watches the Dream pull out you will see me waving on deck 11 with a white Mickey hand on, :lmao: about midship to a little towards forward.

I thought I would post my photo so you can recognise me waving.:rotfl2:

DSC02110.jpg

I am so ready for that cruise!!!

Have a great day everyone and I will check back later today,

Kathy

sounds like a fun day!!! Wish I could join you! As for next week, make sure you are wearing that same outfit and have your back to the camera! :lmao:

Have a wonderful Saturday and think of us with the gray skies, wet, cold, but not cold enough to snow weather....everyone ELSE gets snow....but not us!

OK, i went to the website for the bands and discovered our name is too long! :confused3
So, would there be any objection if I put this instead?

Pirates of the So. Carib on the one side and
Disney Magic Sept 2014 on the other? I tried several different ways of putting the info and I can also do
So. Caribbean Pirates
I didn't like that at all...and there is no way to get Part Deux on there at all unless I did this

Pirates of the So. Carib
Part Deux

But that leaves no room for Disney Magic on there.

What is your opinion?

OK, i went to the website for the bands and discovered our name is too long! :confused3
So, would there be any objection if I put this instead?

Pirates of the So. Carib on the one side and
Disney Magic Sept 2014 on the other? I tried several different ways of putting the info and I can also do
So. Caribbean Pirates
I didn't like that at all...and there is no way to get Part Deux on there at all unless I did this

Pirates of the So. Carib
Part Deux

But that leaves no room for Disney Magic on there.

What is your opinion?

I vote for putting the Magic on it, that means more to me than Part Deux since it is not the 2nd time for me. Just my opinion. I will be happy with what ever you decide.

Kathy

Kathy can I sneak in your suite case??? I too need a break from this cold, wet, dank weather!!! I love Vancouver, I love Vancouver, I love Vancouver ;) lol

I also rather Magic than Part Duex although it will be sadly missed!

Kathy can I sneak in your suite case??? I too need a break from this cold, wet, dank weather!!! I love Vancouver, I love Vancouver, I love Vancouver ;) lol

I also rather Magic than Part Duex although it will be sadly missed!

If you can fit your welcome to come, although you may have to sleep in a life boat :lmao:

Kathy

I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

I watched the Fantasy pull out tonight on the web cam.

That was my excitement for the day.;)

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter