9/16/04

lookingforward

DIS Veteran
Hi, anyone else out there who is sailing on the 3 night 9/16/04 cruise??
We are, 2 adults, three kids, 5, 11, and 11.

My DH and I will be on the 9-16 cruise. Our first DCL cruise, not to many people seem to be going at this time,

It should be loads of fun.:Pinkbounc :bounce: :wave:

Hi, We just booked our first cruise. Myself, DH, DD14, and DD11. The girls are excited and looking for reassurance that there will be others out there their ages. Anyone else out there?:boat:

I wouldn't count on the ship being empty. On the web site there are only cat 4-7 rooms available.

Too bad it is just DH and I this time cause my kids are 11 and 14. FL Susan I am sure your kids will meet some other kids in the club and common grounds. My kids had a blast on our cruise 2 weeks ago.

Hello out there, I'm trying to get used to these threads. There are 3 adults, 3 boys(12, 10, and 5) and 1 girl(1 1/2) going. See you there.

We got ours today. I am so ready to cruise.:jumping1:

We got our docs yesterday!! Woohoo! I guess it's time to really start getting everything together. Let the fun begin!!! :tongue:

Daddy and daughter team going on cruise in two weeks(9/16). This is our fifth cruise and we would like to say hello and speak with anyone looking.

Rick and Alaina

Hurricane Ivan is not looking too good is it? Anyone of you already cancelled your 9/16 cruise or are you waiting it out to see if Disney cancels? I am holding out.

I think we will be OK. I inquired with my TA and it will be 100% of the cruise price to cancel or $85 per person plus the difference in the price to change the date. Not to good of a deal.

The forcast is looking better and better all the time. I am packed and ready to go!

Spoke to Disney yesterday and asked about C.C. They said that the cruise taking off yesterday, Sept 12th, would not get to go there but they thought that it would be ready for us. BOY I hope so!

email message from Disney regarding C.C.

9/13/04

Thank you for your e-mail.

As you may be aware, the effects of last weekend's Hurricane Frances were felt through
many parts of
the Bahamas, including our private island, Disney's Castaway Cay, where significant
beach erosion
occurred. We have a team working around the clock to restore the beach areas and
are hopeful that
this work will be completed during the course of the week. However, if a call at
Castaway Cay is not
possible we will spend the day at sea.

We look forward to the chance to sail with you.

Sincerely,

Jennifer
Disney Cruise Line Guest Communications

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter