9/11 Magic - Itenerary Changes??

Fish Finder

Earning My Ears
I was wondering how likely it would be that DCL would change our itinerary from Western to Eastern Caribbean due to "Ivan the Terrible". Personally I don’t care if its Western, Eastern or we just sail around in circles for 7 nights, I am more concerned about playing dodge ball with Ivan and encountering a lot of rough sea's as I am very prone to sea sickness. :bounce: I am stocked up with Dramamine but still a little nervous. Will DCL steer way clear or will they try to maneuver around Ivan in order to make all the original ports? This is my first Disney Cruise and only my second cruise in 10 years, the first cruise was a 4 night on RCCL and I got sick in calm waters so you can see why I am a little worried. BTW my DW princess: got me hooked on this discussion group and you guys are great, we have learned so much from reading your posts.

Thanks

FF

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter